• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing bldg set

is there a bldg set to be gained in this event? If so what are the pieces? Where can I find the answer on my own? I tried looking it up but haven't found the right spot. :(

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

Zoof

is there a bldg set to be gained in this event? If so what are the pieces? Where can I find the answer on my own? I tried looking it up but haven't found the right spot. :(
There is no "building set" being offered for this event. The Grand Prize being offered is the evolving building called "Flower Goblin Epiphany". The main thrust of this event is getting all the Flower Goblin Epiphany Artifact items needed to fully evolve that building (9 total required).

EDIT: Ninja'd and outclassed. I guess I can't win 'em all

EDIT2: To get all those artifacts, you gotta collect 260 Enchanted Flower items to redeem 7 artifacts from the Grand Prizes, and complete at least 56 event quests to redeem the final two. If you're extremely lucky, you can get a second Flower Goblin Epiphany base building from the Grand Prizes, but to get much more than that, you'll need to spend some rather extreme amounts of diamonds. To the tune of roughly 250 USD worth of diamonds per fully evolved building and I mean VERY roughly; I don't want to have to go through a prior thread to recall the exact numbers. I give this figure with a plus-or-minus 50 bucks. Even then, my confidence is a bit shaky, but the numbers I do remember was 13 fully evolved bases for about 3 grand.

EDIT3: Okay, I was way off. Damn math gremlins wouldn't leave me be, so I went searching for one of my mathier posts and found that I somehow got 159 USD per fully evolved base for a prior event. The costs for these things tend to be comparable across events, so it's a good place to start.

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
i accidently traded my flower epiphany building can i get another one
Traded? You mean Sold? If you sold it you can ask Inno support (the gear in the lower right corner of the screen) to restore it for you. They will do this ONE TIME per player if the error is less than 2 weeks old.
BUT. Don't waste your request on this one. You will accidemtally sell better buildings than this if you keep playing, guaranteed.

Zoof

i accidently traded my flower epiphany building can i get another one
Well...
Traded? You mean Sold? If you sold it you can ask Inno support (the gear in the lower right corner of the screen) to restore it for you. They will do this ONE TIME per player if the error is less than 2 weeks old.
BUT. Don't waste your request on this one. You will accidemtally sell better buildings than this if you keep playing, guaranteed.
One can also try to win a total of 300 Enchanted Flowers by playing the shuffleboard exceedingly well each day. After getting that far, you win a Tome of Blissful Spring, from which you are able to summon a second Flower Goblin Epiphany. I admit that I don't really know if doing that without burning diamonds is possible. My personal experience with a similar event format is limited to the Winter event, which I recognize was extra long so maybe nearly getting a second base is normal then.

Still, it may be worth a shot if you really want the building. Though to be sure, check it out on ElvenArchitect and use the drop-down to set its stage (how far it has been evolved) to get a better idea of what you're gunning for, and to see if it's worth it on your end to take any special actions towards getting a replacement

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
One time per player, with some latitude if you rarely screw up and it's been a while. We limit it to one per player to avoid having to replace a new AW every 3 days for a month (info based on actual ticket submissions)