• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New addicted player looking for friendly, active, and fun loving Fellowship

DeletedUser20396

I just got through talking with the AM, and she says come on. I will need you to do 2 things: leave the FS your in so we can invite you, and give me the names of the other 2 people that might be coming with you and pass on the first thing. We can't invite anyone whose game name we don't know, and we can't invite them if they are already in a FS. thanks and hope to see you in game.

DeletedUser21946

Yes we'll take yah.......you'll be(chanting) one of us! one of us!
YOU ARE SO FUN! I know I could have lots of laughs with you.
I have another friend here who wants us to join her, and I have decided to take her up on her offer.
I hope your guild prospers quickly, I cant imagine it not, with your humor!
Lets keep chatting in here antway! ;0

DeletedUser21946

I just got through talking with the AM, and she says come on. I will need you to do 2 things: leave the FS your in so we can invite you, and give me the names of the other 2 people that might be coming with you and pass on the first thing. We can't invite anyone whose game name we don't know, and we can't invite them if they are already in a FS. thanks and hope to see you in game.
Okay, we can do that as soon ad the tourny is ended!
What is the name of this FS?
There is Eliandra, Catrille, and me, Elmanita! Big smiles!!!

DeletedUser19483

YOU ARE SO FUN! I know I could have lots of laughs with you.
I have another friend here who wants us to join her, and I have decided to take her up on her offer.
I hope your guild prospers quickly, I cant imagine it not, with your humor!
Lets keep chatting in here antway! ;0
(nods rapidly) Of course! Of course! We must rehearse, how to act naturally

DeletedUser21356

I started playing about a month ago, and from not knowing anything or what to expect in the game, I am now totally addicted to Evlenar. I am in love with the concept of the game, the graphics, and the fact the challenges keep changing. And most of all, I am blown away by the designers of the gave, and awed by some of the cities I visited. Can't wait t get there.

Early on, I joined a fellowship, and visit everyone everyday, as well as visiting everyone around me. In the month I've been playing I moved up to the 7th position within my fellowship. I was disappointed that many members in the FS were not very active. The key active members are near me. I believe I would continue to grow and I new Fellowship.

I tend to be social. and would welcome chats within the fellowship, and joint quests and tournaments. I post only fair trades, and would be as helpful and generous as possible within the fellowship. Please visit me and ask questions if you want to know more about me.

Have fun, make friends, and keep growing.

Regards,
able99

DeletedUser21356

Hi! My fellowship is actively looking for players who might be dissatisfied in their current guild due to inactivity or stringent rules. We are a group called Chill Elven Respite and have a couple of spots open and are looking to improve our tournament rewards. Usually we hit 6 chests every week & that is without any requirements or rules for our members. Another couple players with minimal effort would be great. I have been in a couple of dead fellowships & found progressing frustrating due to unaccepted trades and unanswered questions. There are a lot of perks to being a member here like 4 Kp exchange lists for as little as five and up to 20, personalized weekly growth reports, posted quest lists, and lots and lots of experience players with helpful tips. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested and I will send an invite out right away. No point or specific good requirements since we are pretty well balanced. Thanks for your time. :eek:)

DeletedUser20396

There is Eliandra, Catrille, and me, Elmanita!
The welcome is trying to send everyone letters of welcome, but it says that these names can not be found. Is there a chance there're miss spelled?

Edit: maybe I told you the wrong thing to put, name wise. Is these the names you see when in the chat box?

DeletedUser21946

Sorry, the tourney ends in about 7 hrs. So we won't be able to leave befor then.
My spellings are right, but I think I got one name wrong! Lol!
Here we go
Elmanita
Clairella
Eliandra

DeletedUser20396

I wouldn't want you to leave before the tourney, you lose points, all he's doing is saying welcome and sending our small list of requirements
We send the invites l8r

DeletedUser21946

Clairella, and Catrille are in Felyndral.
They need to do this theirselves, I am giving them a roadmap to this forum, and done.
Sorry about all this confusion, I am not going to be the middleman anymore.
Just get me please!o_O

Laochra

I find this confusing. If we are all in the same fs, wouldn't we be in the same world?
If you are all in the same FS, then yes, that would be the same world. According to ElvenStats, you have another city in the realm of Elcysandir. I can be on the lookout for all three of you in Felyndral. :D