• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Battle Mod

DeletedUser3392

I have stopped all production of troops. I went into a nearby province (scout cost 46,000) rather than one further distant (scout cost 120,000) from my city which should have normally been quite a bit easier. My troops were at zero count while the opposition had approximately 60% of their original count remaining. Under the older combat system I may have lost one Paladin during the skirmish. The announcement of the new combat system made it look promising, but like so many promises made by so many others, the follow through is severely lacking veracity.

DeletedUser3880

On a relatively fair and balanced system you should average losing about 1/2 your squads. On the ones I currently see now my assessment is that all I would be doing is throwing them away with zero chance. If a Mod can come on and show me where there is victory or even a decent battle there I'm all about a good challenge. I've been gaming for over 50 years and still love it in all forms, but this appears to be a "screw up"....technical term meaning its someone elses fault.

Regardless, please just rebalance the thing and let's get back to growing the city and moving up the tree.

Q