• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Alright, I have just run across something the the Crafting that I had not seen before. I just finished a chest and opened it, and when I looked at the chest for the next set of prizes, there are only two shown. I have a 50/50 chance to either get 8x 8-hour time instants or 35 KP. I know I have gone mostly non-stop on getting the chests, but I this is a first. Has anyone else gone through so many chests that they have ended up with just two choices?

Kekune

Alright, I have just run across something the the Crafting that I had not seen before. I just finished a chest and opened it, and when I looked at the chest for the next set of prizes, there are only two shown. I have a 50/50 chance to either get 8x 8-hour time instants or 35 KP. I know I have gone mostly non-stop on getting the chests, but I this is a first. Has anyone else gone through so many chests that they have ended up with just two choices?

Yup, for me, too. Exact prizes and chances you described, and I've always had 3 prizes before this one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yup, for me, too. Exact prizes and chances you described, and I've always had 3 prizes before this one.

Well, I do not think it is a general change for everyone, as after I completed mine and saw this, my girlfriend in her game also completed a chest and the next one for her has the usual three possible prize choices. But she has not completed nearly as many chests as I have.

Do you remember what your three choices were for the chest before your current one with the two choices? The chest right before this new one for me was 500 diamonds or 3 Winter Lampions or something else I cannot remember now. I ended up with the Lampions, so my prize was really spell fragments. lol

Kekune

Do you remember what your three choices were for the chest before your current one with the two choices? The chest right before this new one for me was 500 diamonds or 3 Winter Lampions or something else I cannot remember now. I ended up with the Lampions, so my prize was really spell fragments. lol

The prize immediately before this was a mana sawmill, but the lampions were a recent "win" for me, too (yup - spell fragments!). They might have been in the chest prior to the sawmill. I've had a streak of winning the buildings, so I'm sort of glad to not have them as an option this time. Instants would be nice. I'm disappointed the diamonds aren't there, though.

NightshadeCS

Just to add to the list, if anyone is keeping track...

I have definitely NOT been crafting non-stop, but have been doing a fair amount, in both of my cities. Currently, my prize line-ups are:
Arendyll: 3 Winter Lampions, 5 AK 10, 500 diamonds
Winyandor: 2 Father Glitter Trees, 5 aK 10, 500 diamonds

DeletedUser2207

The two mystical objects options is from the Stonehenge event - if you started a mystical object chest during the event there were 3 options with 1 being the event currency (sun flares?). After the event completed, the event option went away and there were just 2 left. After that one is completed, it will go back to the standard 3

Vergazi

The two mystical objects options is from the Stonehenge event - if you started a mystical object chest during the event there were 3 options with 1 being the event currency (sun flares?). After the event completed, the event option went away and there were just 2 left. After that one is completed, it will go back to the standard 3
On one of my cities during the event I had 4 possible MO prizes, the usual 3 and the event currency as the 4th.

NightshadeCS

UPDATE...

Today, I gained enough Vision Vapor to open the chest (which had three options). Now, my next chest is 8 x 8-hr instants, or 35 KP. :confused::p

DeletedUser2207

On one of my cities during the event I had 4 possible MO prizes, the usual 3 and the event currency as the 4th.
When the event first started, the sunflare(?) option was added as a 4th option to current mystical object chests. Once that chest was completed during the event, additional chests had 3 options one of which was the sunflares. When the event ended, those chests were left with only 2 options

@NightshadeCS that sounds like a bug and should probably be reported. It's not entirely surprising that messing with the mystical object options during the event messed something else up :eek:

DeletedUser23679

There are 10 different mystical objects you will cycle through each holding 3-4 different prizes.
One of the prices is event_currency which will only available when a CurrencyEvent is running which results in 2-3 prices per chest
which describes the behaviour written above.

Kekune

I am fairly sure that the current VV chest appeared after the Stonehenge event ended. That is, it never had the event currency in it; it started with 2 potential prizes.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So I finally filled that chest with only the two options and opened it, and now the next one is also only two options: 30% diamonds and 70% 5x AK10. And over in my girlfriend's city, she finally filled her current chest with three options and her next one is the exact same two option chest everyone else has been getting: 50% 35KP and 50% 8x 8-hour time instants.

So Inno must have changed the number of choices per chest when updated to version 1.83, since it was after it that so many of us started getting these new two-option vision vapor chests.

Can any of the mods confirm this? @Xelenia @Fairy Dust @Ælfwine