• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

DeletedUser10771

The new format for the F.A. is a vast improvement on the old system,. & I have heard no complaints from any of our members ,in fact only praise. ..
As a tournament orientated Fellowship, our only gripe would be that many of our players, have military buffs invested in the marble tournament ,that have gone to waste so far, so we are hoping this will be taken into account,.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What I want to know from people complaining about their temp military buildings going to waste is why did you even put them out before the tournament started? Sure, the tournament is only 4 days long and the buildings buff for 5 days, so there is some extra time there, but still, why put them out several hours before you need them? Stuff can happen, as obviously did, that can cause you to lose some of the time from the buildings, so why?

Deleted User - 3932582

What I want to know from people complaining about their temp military buildings going to waste is why did you even put them out before the tournament started? Sure, the tournament is only 4 days long and the buildings buff for 5 days, so there is some extra time there, but still, why put them out several hours before you need them? Stuff can happen, as obviously did, that can cause you to lose some of the time from the buildings, so why?
LOL, I wanted to post these exact words, but didn't have time yet ;)

But seriously, it's not like summoning expiring buildings takes several hours - they're up in 10 seconds flat. The later you build them, the more flexibility you will have if you're late in one of your tournament stages...

DeletedUser20951

I stand by pointing out that we received a really nice improvement which I believe we should appreciate. I also stand by pointing out that our long wish list doesn't negate that. No need to respond with a bunch of babbling that is not relevant and will not change my opinion.
Changing any person's opinion is nigh impossible and not something I seek to do (I'm not that masochistic), I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy, which has increased in frequency as of late. Otherwise, I let uncommon occurrences go unless too egregious to ignore. Tone policing by somebody with no authority has never been something I have been fond of.

DeletedUser10771

LOL, I wanted to post these exact words, but didn't have time yet ;)

But seriously, it's not like summoning expiring buildings takes several hours - they're up in 10 seconds flat. The later you build them, the more flexibility you will have if you're late in one of your tournament stages...
We put the buffs on early to open up marble provinces before the tournament ,this minimizes troop loss,

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Cool move...placed my MMM and UUU last night to prepare for tournament and now looks like I won't be able to utilize them fully. Ok so now I'll never assume again they will start Tuesday 10AM...

The new format for the F.A. is a vast improvement on the old system,. & I have heard no complaints from any of our members ,in fact only praise. ..
As a tournament orientated Fellowship, our only gripe would be that many of our players, have military buffs invested in the marble tournament ,that have gone to waste so far, so we are hoping this will be taken into account,.

THIS ^ THIS ^ THIS ^

We put the buffs on early to open up marble provinces before the tournament ,this minimizes troop loss,

You could have done those last week when you still had the buffs on for that tourny

Except that if they postpone it too long, I won't be able to get to the 6th round in the tourney before the FA ends, and miss out on those MM spells in the last round...:mad::confused::(

I think I remember them doing this once before and they just had it go an extra day.

DeletedUser20951

Hold up! I am encountering a very serious issue with the new setup... I have no intention of trying to complete any part of the Adventure, yet I cannot stop collecting badges that generate naturally from normal production. Somebody must break my wrists and bind my fingers from committing this atrocity further!

Risen Malchiah

Hold up! I am encountering a very serious issue with the new setup... I have no intention of trying to complete any part of the Adventure, yet I cannot stop collecting badges that generate naturally from normal production. Somebody must break my wrists and bind my fingers from committing this atrocity further!
I'd say you can ignore them but then you'd have that shiny green check mark staring you in the face. I know I can't resist shiny buttons.

Are you really playing in a fellowship all by yourself? Your wit is too good to be kept to yourself. You must share it with others. ;)

Edit: Upon reading this, it feels sarcastic but it's not. Ahh the nuances of text.

DeletedUser20951

I know I can't resist shiny buttons.
We share this weakness. SHINEYS MUST BE CLICKED.
Are you really playing in a fellowship all by yourself? Your wit is too good to be kept to yourself. You must share it with others.
Aw, much obliged! *tips hat and bows* I'm all by myself, it is true, but you've probably picked up on my struggles with civility. XD While I am quite friendly and personable during my participation in chatboxes, and feel a strong sense of duty in not being an arse that drags a group down or disrupts it in any way, my standards are sky-high when it comes to those I voluntarily choose to interact with in such a close manner. Since no one is perfect, nor likely to meet said standards, I quickly become dissatisfied with others, and that combined with my low tolerance for socializing, it's best that I don't inflict my presence on fellowships. I can be a solid team player, but I can't keep it up indefinitely when I'm not getting paid to, and my threshold appears to be right around six months or so, then I have to bail or burn everything in my vicinity to the ground to adequately express my discontent.
Upon reading this, it feels sarcastic but it's not. Ahh the nuances of text.
Most of what I write is sarcastic (stop pointing out the obvious, self!), and I love sarcasm, in general, so I would have been pleased even if it was. :D

qaccy

Valid point,.. we could of mucksterme,.. if those provinces were open,but alas they were not. they are scouted leading up to each tourney.

I'm having difficulty understanding your situation here. If you're able to scout provinces so quickly as your post seems to indicate, the point still stands that you should just scout any and everything you can while you have boosts available instead of just looking at what tournament's coming up.

DeletedUser20951

We share this weakness. SHINEYS MUST BE CLICKED.

Aw, much obliged! *tips hat and bows* I'm all by myself, it is true, but you've probably picked up on my struggles with civility. XD While I am quite friendly and personable during my participation in chatboxes, and feel a strong sense of duty in not being an arse that drags a group down or disrupts it in any way, my standards are sky-high when it comes to those I voluntarily choose to interact with in such a close manner. Since no one is perfect, nor likely to meet said standards, I quickly become dissatisfied with others, and that combined with my low tolerance for socializing, it's best that I don't inflict my presence on fellowships. I can be a solid team player, but I can't keep it up indefinitely when I'm not getting paid to, and my threshold appears to be right around six months or so, then I have to bail or burn everything in my vicinity to the ground to adequately express my discontent.

Most of what I write is sarcastic (stop pointing out the obvious, self!), and I love sarcasm, in general, so I would have been pleased even if it was. :D
Holy smokes! I sure did use a bunch of words to describe what basically amounts to, "I'm neurotic and that should just be my own problem.", but when you are as special as I am, self-important convolution is required. *maintains uncomfortably direct eye contact and nods slowly*

Deleted User - 3932582

I'm having difficulty understanding your situation here. If you're able to scout provinces so quickly as your post seems to indicate, the point still stands that you should just scout any and everything you can while you have boosts available instead of just looking at what tournament's coming up.
Makes sense to me. They scouted in-between tournaments, and by the time the new provinces came up the previous boosts already expired. Then they wanted to clear new provinces for the new tournament right before the start, hence putting up new boosts.

This unfortunate dependency usually resolves itself as you gain more provinces of each type than you're willing to negotiate - then scouting/opening new provinces will have no impact on tournament. Unless you're going 60 deep ;)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
When they announced the start of the FA (live) they gave us a time in CEST. I didn't write it down and now I need it to compute percent of time left so I can compare our progress and see if we are on track with our goals. I got here at about 7am CST and it had started then, but I didn't pay enough attention to note how long it had been running. I can compute the time it started if I knew exactly how long it was going to run -- which appears to be 6 full days?

Anyway, what time did it start? (CEST or CST if you like, please specify) AND does it run 144 hours (6 days) as I suspect?

Thanks,

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When they announced the start of the FA (live) they gave us a time in CEST. I didn't write it down and now I need it to compute percent of time left so I can compare our progress and see if we are on track with our goals. I got here at about 7am CST and it had started then, but I didn't pay enough attention to note how long it had been running. I can compute the time it started if I knew exactly how long it was going to run -- which appears to be 6 full days?

Anyway, what time did it start? (CEST or CST if you like, please specify) AND does it run 144 hours (6 days) as I suspect?

Thanks,

AJ

I was in the game when it started and it was 5AM Eastern Time US and it said the timer said 6 days, 14 hours, plus 59 minutes, since the clock was already started, so normal total length of 159 hours.

DeletedUser1390

A couple of us didn't get the Ensorcelled Endowment spell from the 6th tournament province to count toward a Potion badge.
The Power of Provision ones worked fine.
Anyone else seeing this problem?