• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is the basic information you need for the Fellowship Adventures starting Monday 9th September 2019, including prizes, awards, stage strategy and a spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/yxorwkp5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Queen Draggon

So, I have a question! I had a former FS fellow that told me that any badges u don't use in the last FA, they carry over to the next one?? She insisited that they do, and I have not been able to find anything on it anywhere yet; could someone fill me in so I can let my FS ppl know?

DeletedUser4194

So, I have a question! I had a former FS fellow that told me that any badges u don't use in the last FA, they carry over to the next one?? She insisited that they do, and I have not been able to find anything on it anywhere yet; could someone fill me in so I can let my FS ppl know?

Badges do not carry over to the next Fellowship Adventure.
At the end of the adventure, these items will be removed so be sure and use them all up.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/join-us-in-our-fellowship-adventures.13124/

DeletedUser23679

At the end of the adventure, these items will be removed so be sure and use them all up.
Actually that is not true, the items will be deleted when a new adventure starts and not at the end of an adventure.
It does not change anything because you can't use them anyways.

Dadnaz

Thanks for the information Jack.

On the feedback side, I'm a little disappointed with this FA. It's good that Inno is giving the chance to people full lvl their buildings, but the FA in my opinion is a bad place to do it. The FA should reward the FS as a hole, only about 10% of my FS will benefit from the prizes. I think FA should give new buildings or expiring buildings, something the hole FS can enjoy. Upgrades for old buildings are good prizes for crafting or the spire maybe. Just my opinion.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Drama is definitely the worst thing about the FA! I completely agree with you on that. Sadly there is nothing Elvenar can do about that. I do my calculated share first regardless but I also put in as much extra effort as possible and usually buy badge bundles. I've had where the agreed upon plan was changed midstream by a few who happened to be in chat at a particular time and caused me to have wasted a bunch because of path that was being worked on not getting finished. If & when that happens I am done. I'll add whatever I have in inventory and sell off the shanty buildings. End of drama for me :p
Yes, exactly the same for me @Deborah M. Well said & done.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Yes what you have is essentially true. The collecting all at once is the only minor adjustment, you need to press accept for each badge and not a one press and collect all. The good news is the screen automatically goes to a completed badge for accepting and auto cycles to the next completed one. So if you have completed 5 badges then you press accept 5 times. All of the information for the other partially completed badges remains in tact.

Been able to collect for all badges at once is a great boost for certain badges, particularly collecting coins and troops, which are part of a natural (for most) game play for most players

@Deborah M I haven't seen any player ask the devs to make the game do everything for them. The complaints about the system are because it is only partially what was asked for, while it solves a whole lot of the issues it also leave some issues outstanding. Factor in how long players have waited for the update and the expectation that a fully complete solution would be available increases.

The communication from inno was also misleading (or miss interpreted). I believe the words quest overhaul were used and part of the reason for the delay was in relation to the overall quest system and its integration to the game. For me that sounded like a complete overview of quests, not just a fixing of the FA quests. Quests cycling in the chapter specific quests has long been a problem, one they tried to address years ago, and one might also have expected those quests to be reviewed in some fashion.

It is also a slap in the face of players (for inno) to tell them they are lazy or lack planning because they would like a more comprehensive solution. I have seen countless spreadsheets and methods of planning that players do when it comes to an FA, much of it prior to the FA even starting. To then be told the strategy is all when they collect a badge and not all the other work that goes into it really doesn't seem right/fair. I would be surprised if any person who has had the job of coordinating their fellowships FA would state their strategy hinges on the collection of the badges, more likely they would say the strategy and coordination relies on:
  • the approach to paths - which path, all paths, combination of paths (half green and half blue), etc.
  • badges - can your fellowship handle 2 day badges or avoid them, are paths that require relics better or worse, etc, etc
  • who does what - how do you handle the production of badges and ensure everyone participating gets to place a badge to get a prize
  • timing of available badges - making sure the right player with the right badge is on when its needed. Especially true in the pit, no point having a person with 100 blacksmith badges if they play at opposite times to everyone else.
When the miss clicks, game/internet lag, random glitching occurs it can cause you to lose a badge (or more). This is highly frustrating and can undo hours or days of planning, understandably it is highly frustrating. People asking for a more comprehensive solution are wanting to minimise the trivial parts of the FA and focus on the really key areas of strategy, cooperation and teamwork.
YES! Yes!! @Mykan all of this is 110% True !! Thank you for posting this. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hey everyone, don't forget what happened with the last FA and that week's tournament, where the server load, or whatever happened, was so bad that the tournament got delayed by a day or two. I am hoping Inno is prepared for that this time, though it probably will not be as bad, since the prizes are not Phoenix artifacts and it it not a tier 1 tournament week. But it might still be good to have some enchantments prepped for the wand, potion, and hat badges, just in case.

Queen Draggon

I do love the new interface, it is much easier and much nicer and so much cleaner too. BUT.........
Why did they have to throw another one out already???? I was at the beginning of S&D on the LAST FA!! Now I am only barely getting to the end. I have zero space to do any sort of real badge making. Can't do the tourney the way I always do cuz I have 2 squad size upgrades that are NOT optional so now my troops are super low, have to skip the upcoming tourney as I need goods again too. Used a ton trying to get thru last one as my troops were already low. This has done no more then create huge probs for me and now I can't even be very useful to my FS for yet another FA!!! I mean come on, u took FOREVER to put the last one out, now your gonna throw them out so fast that many can't do much at all. I know of quite a few ppl who are in the same shape as I am and cannot help out their FS for this thing! I DO feel like I am forced to do the FA, as my FS needs all their players, but when players are literally thrown out of the whole thing cuz they have no way to help out, (only a few badges isn't much help in the long run!) it creates even more probs then normal. I used to love these but now I am starting to feel like this game is becoming an exercise in futility. :(:(:(:(:mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(

Queen Draggon

Well now that its here and I have looked at it closer, they removed the coin and AW badges along with the troop one, soooooooooooooo now I can help my FS even LESS now............................. SMH!