• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship born for players tired of not getting what they need

DeletedUser1236

Fellowship Name: Companions of the Hall
Hello, I just started a fellowship called Companions of the Hall. I left the one I was in which was scary but I want to create a fellowship that has as much of a balance of goods and players giving NH thats possible! (I will keep a eye on how many boost we have for each good and add players that has the boost that's needed most, to help make sure we keep it as even as pos. so trades go more quickly and smoother.) I know its going to be slow at first but I know it will be a booming fellowship soon. I have a few bigger players coming soon but we need more. Plz take a chance and come over to the Companions of the Hall and help me make it a awesome fellowship. If you have ever wanted to start your own fellowship but haven't had the time, or not sure you could make it work, come and help me and we can do it together!! Message SuperKitten with your boost and any questions.

Thank you,
SuperKitten=)

FYI
My player name is SuperKitten in Arendyll which is where the fellowship is
NeonKitten is my account in the other world=)

Last edited by a moderator: