• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New fellowship seeking laid back members

DeletedUser

I formed a new fellowship "Mothertruckers USA" to make a home for myself and other players who feel pressured to meet the demands when in a traditional fellowship.
Rules:
1: While I am obviously a truck driver and no stranger to vulgarity, please keep it to a dull roar to accommodate younger players (who probably know more curse words)
2: I'm not going to add a minimum play per week, etc.., but pop in every now and then. Hey, I have a life, job, family too, but if I haven't seen you for a few months and your town looks like you started it yesterday I may boot you. No worries though, if you get into playing again just hit me up and I'll see if we can get you back in.
3. I don't care if you chat or not, I'm one of those notorious one finger typists and I'm practically texting UN-savvy so please don't take offense and I won't either.
4. I don't care what level you are, I just started a week ago myself so I probably don't have a lot of answers. I have NO idea what our benefits as a fellowship are even. But if you would like to press shiny buttons with me and see what they do then come on over to the darkside-we have cookies :)

DeletedUser1896

Good morning, Ladyhawk856. I too am a new member wondering about fellowship benefits. I would like to join your quest to discover the purpose of the shiny keys.