• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Why the hell can't they revisit the cold fire phoenix artifact instead of putting all of these really recent bldg artifacts in that we can't get second bases for if we didn't get them in the events?? You can't craft cfp artifacts because they don't exist in the MA.
They can't hear us. The tin cup line is snipped.
It is interesting how everyone sees any changes through their own lens. I don't mean just this thread but any like it.
The common response seems to be, "This doesn't help me so it is bad for everyone."
They also play in fellowships that never have new players it seems.

MagicPagan

Okay, I'm just going to have to say the Glory of the Nimble artifact is way overdone in this spire. I got 4 of them in one city and only 1 was in a mystery chest.

Yes, I know I can disenchant them, and that's what I'll do.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Okay, I'm just going to have to say the Glory of the Nimble artifact is way overdone in this spire. I got 4 of them in one city and only 1 was in a mystery chest.

This happened to me with twilight Phoenix artifacts. 2 of my catering cities have 20 artifacts each and 1 has 16! :D

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

I have a dozen in storage and a fully evolved building in storage too, with the 10 artifacts I got one again from Froggie. I don't mind occasional artifacts, but artifacts and spell frags are getting really old. Last week I got 4K spell frags from the big boss. This week I got essentially 2K spell frags from Froggie, since the only thing I can do with it is to disenchant it.

They COULD have had a good idea, crafting things with artifacts, if it were ANY excess artifact plus whatever spell frags or relics. But nooooooo.... they had to pick the only two really important artifacts to craft with, bears and phoenixes, and no others. That was beyond cruel to newbies and even to the rest of us who have mama julle's or nimbles or owl artifacts coming out of our ears.

Pheryll

Set Designer
They COULD have had a good idea, crafting things with artifacts, if it were ANY excess artifact plus whatever spell frags or relics. But nooooooo.... they had to pick the only two really important artifacts to craft with, bears and phoenixes, and no others. That was beyond cruel to newbies and even to the rest of us who have mama julle's or nimbles or owl artifacts coming out of our ears.

Well I did have that suggestion up before it got implemented on live. But it morphed into a discussion about how people did not want to have artifacts required for recipes rather than a discussion of the topic I suggested.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

The way the game is coded, a generic recipe for any artifact would not work. There would have to be a separate recipe for every single artifact. So do you want over 30 more recipes added to the pet food tab?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The way the game is coded, a generic recipe for any artifact would not work. There would have to be a separate recipe for every single artifact. So do you want over 30 more recipes added to the pet food tab?

A shame the coding is that way. But no, I wouldn't.

Fiona Selah

Sure this has been suggested, but do so wish we had a sorcery for an artifact instead. Would solve all the Spire artifact problems if we could just choose which artifact we wanted.

Boom.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
You and Soggy and Jack Lyut all pushed some variation of that over the years and now you are the only one left still playing.
So 3 active, dedicated players all advocated for basically the same thing over a long period of time. Maybe the problem isn't the players, but the fact that they were ignored. Perhaps if the Devs took suggestions into consideration more often, Soggy or Jack might still be playing. I do miss them both.

Ihrlaen

So 3 active, dedicated players all advocated for basically the same thing over a long period of time. Maybe the problem isn't the players, but the fact that they were ignored. Perhaps if the Devs took suggestions into consideration more often, Soggy or Jack might still be playing. I do miss them both.

Worse that their loss was celebrated in some circles of power.