• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Huh
A couple of the badges are too hard to make effectively.
Bracelets is grueling, see my amounts above for tier1 collections
There is a collect 15 vision vapor
Collect a CC spell
This is too hard for small FSs.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Any guesses as to when the FA will start on the live servers?

There is at least a 2-week delay from Beta to Live, and since almost all our stuff starts on a Monday, or rarely a Thursday, there are three possibilities: Monday the 16th, Thursday the 19th, or Monday the 23rd. There was a 10 or 11-day gap on Beta between the end of the event and start of the FA, so if we get the same for Live, that would make the 23rd the starting day. That is what I am hoping for, at least. But the 16th matches the 2-week delay and the 19th matches the 2 1/2 week delay we have been getting with the last few events.

SriAnn

There is at least a 2-week delay from Beta to Live, and since almost all our stuff starts on a Monday, or rarely a Thursday, there are three possibilities: Monday the 16th, Thursday the 19th, or Monday the 23rd. There was a 10 or 11-day gap on Beta between the end of the event and start of the FA, so if we get the same for Live, that would make the 23rd the starting day. That is what I am hoping for, at least. But the 16th matches the 2-week delay and the 19th matches the 2 1/2 week delay we have been getting with the last few events.

I figured either the 16th or 23rd. I've never seen an actual announcement from Inno, where does that usually post?

My FS is excited to get started!

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Edit to add: I really don't like how this copies from google spreadsheets :mad:
I've kept track of FA beta start dates and live start dates since July, 2019. Here's my data:

Beta StartLive Start#days
Wed July 10th 2019Tues July 23rd13 days
Mon Aug 26thMon Sept 9th14 days
Thurs Nov 7thMon Nov 18th11 days
Fri Jan 3rd 2020Mon Jan 13th10 days
Mon Feb 24thMon Mar 9th14 days
Thurs Apr 9thMon Apr 2718 days
Fri Aug 7thFri Aug 2114 days
Thurs Sept 17thMon Oct 5th17 days
Monday Nov 2nd

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
THE SIX PITS ARE NOW VERIFIED!
:) :)

123821303_10217981141220748_4232329278547604229_n.jpg

50 points per Pit.

Pit One - 5 Brewer, 5 Carpenter, 5 Farmers
Pit Two - 5 Blacksmith, 5 Bracelet, 5 Necklace
Pit Three - 5 Statue, 5 Hat, 5 Druid
Pit Four - 5 Wonder Society, 5 Elvarian Guard
Pit Five - 5 Coins, 5 Residue, 5 Marbles
Pit Six - 5 Tiara, 5 Ghost

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This is what a relatively strong tournament player had left over at the send of Stage Three, going into the Bottomless Pit.
You will see that there is a glut of the three Items that are made plentifully every day in the Tournament, while Bracelets (Tier One Goods) and Residue (15 Vision Vapor) are very much in short supply.

Perhaps the designers might consider changing the amounts required of different Items in the Pit, so we can actually use all those Guards, Coins, Ghosts, Marbles, Tiaras and Wonders?

123739841_10217981400267224_5183174612054655126_n.jpg

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So someone on Beta is claiming the data says the start date on Live for the FA is Thursday the 19th, assuming it is not delayed because of changes and Inno having to fix a glitch in the Pit that is not allowing mobile players to see the rounds with the new badges.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
So someone on Beta is claiming the data says the start date on Live for the FA is Thursday the 19th, assuming it is not delayed because of changes and Inno having to fix a glitch in the Pit that is not allowing mobile players to see the rounds with the new badges.

I hope not. A Monday start fits the Tournament / Spire very nicely.
Lots of App players are complaining of the Pit going invisible.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Bracelets and Residue

I have checked various member's cities and come to the conclusion that you can make a maximum of about 5 bracelets per day (tier one goods from normal chapter-level factories); the average for my fighting members with 6 - 8 maxed factories boosted with lots of MM's and playing all day long is about 3-4 per day, and normal players ought to be able to do 1 or 2.
That is more than enough for a fellowship to finish the current FA, if all 25 participate.
I think this was a very cunning move from the designers and I commend them on it! It is the best way to stop city-packing with hundreds of level one buildings like an immense shanty town - because Bracelets and Residue (15 vision vapor) now seem to be the limiting factor, and shanty-packing will get you no further than your fellowship's maximum production of those limiting items.
:)

I still think that the best way to make the FA fair and universally accessible would be to have one 'easy' path to the top in every Stage (particularly Stage Three), for the weaker fellowships who just want the stage prizes - and the other two more difficult for the groups that want ranking points.

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Does anybody have a listing or spreadsheet of requirement per path? I want to put some planning into it considering smaller city players.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Questions:.
Do the passive collections of T1 goods count towards the golden bracelet?

Do the passive collection of CC's and spells count towards the witches hat and druid staff?

Does the passive collection of relics count towards the Elemental Marbles?

By passive collects I refer to the collection from the special builds....

Status
Not open for further replies.