• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Do the passive collections of T1 goods count towards the golden bracelet?
Do the passive collection of CC's and spells count towards the witches hat and druid staff?
Does the passive collection of relics count towards the Elemental Marbles?
Yes, yes, and yes.
with my small four person strong fellowship on Khelonaar.. this is going to be EXTREMELY difficult and almost impossible.
My FS has 4 openings... no commitment, think it over.

Iyapo1

I'm already not happy about the Arcane residue badge. With my small four person strong fellowship on Khelonaar.. this is going to be EXTREMELY difficult and almost impossible.
No offense intended but I seriously recommend that you look at the braclets. I have been number crunching. You can save up relics for cc crafting and frags for crafting and cc for crafting. There is still time. But those braclets are sitting very quietly being a menace.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Questions:.
Do the passive collections of T1 goods count towards the golden bracelet?
Do the passive collection of CC's and spells count towards the witches hat and druid staff?
Does the passive collection of relics count towards the Elemental Marbles?
By passive collects I refer to the collection from the special builds....

Yes, any collections of the abovementioned will count, no matter where sourced.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Well, that's at least a little bit of a reprieve. Hopefully the path requirements you put in here stay the same to live... maybe we can manage it.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
No offense intended but I seriously recommend that you look at the braclets. I have been number crunching. You can save up relics for cc crafting and frags for crafting and cc for crafting. There is still time. But those braclets are sitting very quietly being a menace.

I looked at the numbers and I have to say, I agree. I'm currently looking in my city to see what I need to upgrade. This is going to be difficult.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
One more query...

Do the magical goods (moonstone, platinum, tree gum) count towards the bracelet?

Do the goods obtained from trading and the wholesaler count towards the bracelet?

Edited to also ask,

What about the goods I get from my neighborly visits?

Do the CC's I may win in the Spire count as well?

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
One more query...

Do the magical goods (moonstone, platinum, tree gum) count towards the bracelet?

Do the goods obtained from trading and the wholesaler count towards the bracelet?

Edited to also ask,

What about the goods I get from my neighborly visits?

Do the CC's I may win in the Spire count as well?

No to those three, the same goods that count for completing event quests are the same that count for the bracelet badge.

A CC gotten from anywhere counts for that badge.

Basically, if something counts for an event quest, it counts for any of the FA badges.

SoggyShorts

Sadly no, and worse than that it ONLY counts marble, planks, and steel. Even T2&T3 don't count.

To complete just one path per stage your FS needs 13 Bracelet badges per person
  • SoulsSilouette 64k per badge
  • Bopas 29k per badge
  • Satae 22k per badge
  • Perpetua 12.4k per badge
Assuming max relic boost, 5x 3h + 1x9h collect with MM spell always active:
  • Your plankers should give you 57K per day. Just short of 1 badge.
  • Bopas can do better with 44,520 steel per day or 1.5 badges per day
  • Satae would pull in 48K so just over 2 badges
  • Perpetua brings in 16k so 1.5 badges
Total badges: 36/52 and that is based on some very generous assumptions like logging in every 3 hours (plus a 9h for sleep) 700% relic boost, which may be high for your fellows, full-time MM spells.

The only way to make up the missing badges is with diamonds or ~720 hours worth of timer instants (likely closer to 1,000 hours if your members log in casually)

(My offer still stands BTW)

Dopeykr

As long as the Factory is set for a 9 hour run it didn't make any difference if it was marble, steel, planks, or the corresponding sentient good. That was what occurred in the last FA.

SoggyShorts

As long as the Factory is set for a 9 hour run it didn't make any difference if it was marble, steel, planks, or the corresponding sentient good. That was what occurred in the last FA.
On Beta, for this FA, for the brand new quest that never existed before in any FA, sentient goods did not count towards the badges. I am 100% certain of this.

The old Bracelet badge of the same name was a completely different quest requiring 9h productions not a certain amount of T1 goods.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4565442

There's no more 15 minute, 1h and 9h badges from workshops.
15 min and 1h were removed and 9h was replaced with T1 quantity.

Looking at terribly weak production of christmas evo building in beta sources i wonder how they plan to rescue christmas event which will have same system as Christmas 2019/May 2020 (They know we hate scratchboard so they brought back scratchboard)

2000 sentient T1 and 16k mana per 24h in chapter 17 is atrocious.
I hope there will be tower of the winter king in dailies or something to rescue it or were in for a tragedy.

Dopeykr

Does this mean you could build multiple of 3 factories, once built set them to manufacture goods for 24 hours. Then build multiple of 2 factories, once built set them to manufacture goods for 48 hours. This way you could separate what Badge you would make to different Factories. With my city being elf I could make one group all planks & the other group all marble.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Sadly no, and worse than that it ONLY counts marble, planks, and steel. Even T2&T3 don't count.

To complete just one path per stage your FS needs 13 Bracelet badges per person
  • SoulsSilouette 64k per badge
  • Bopas 29k per badge
  • Satae 22k per badge
  • Perpetua 12.4k per badge
Assuming max relic boost, 5x 3h + 1x9h collect with MM spell always active:
  • Your plankers should give you 57K per day. Just short of 1 badge.
  • Bopas can do better with 44,520 steel per day or 1.5 badges per day
  • Satae would pull in 48K so just over 2 badges
  • Perpetua brings in 16k so 1.5 badges
Total badges: 36/52 and that is based on some very generous assumptions like logging in every 3 hours (plus a 9h for sleep) 700% relic boost, which may be high for your fellows, full-time MM spells.

The only way to make up the missing badges is with diamonds or ~720 hours worth of timer instants (likely closer to 1,000 hours if your members log in casually)

(My offer still stands BTW)

I've put it to them, Soggy, but change ? Some people don't really like it.

So it looks like maybe just one path, in the FA. I doubt we finish more than stage one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does this mean you could build multiple of 3 factories, once built set them to manufacture goods for 24 hours. Then build multiple of 2 factories, once built set them to manufacture goods for 48 hours. This way you could separate what Badge you would make to different Factories. With my city being elf I could make one group all planks & the other group all marble.

If I understand you correctly, yes, any player, human or elf, can put out all the level 1 marble factories they want, at the 1x2 or 2x1 size, and use them for the statue and necklace badges. Much smaller space now required to do those two. Or if you are an elf boosted in planks, then use the level 1 planks instead for those badges. That way, at least all the little amounts collected from them will also count for the bracelet.

Pheryll

Set Designer
If I understand you correctly, yes, any player, human or elf, can put out all the level 1 marble factories they want, at the 1x2 or 2x1 size, and use them for the statue and necklace badges. Much smaller space now required to do those two. Or if you are an elf boosted in planks, then use the level 1 planks instead for those badges. That way, at least all the little amounts collected from them will also count for the bracelet.
Dopekyr mentioned elf because human planks start out at 2x2, so elves have an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.