• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightshadeCS

The problem is, I don't know that Inno is deliberately spacing them out this far. It could just be that this is the amount of time they need to develop and test the new chapters and the amount of time players deem optimal has no effect whatsoever.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
From today's Upgrade in Beta: Easier Tournament fights!!
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

We have decreased the battle difficulty for tournaments especially on higher provinces (16+; or 15 with more than one star completed already), but already starting with some minor adjustments at province 8 (or 7 with more than one star completed).

Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

120364802_10217734745261003_3482083940344251140_n.jpg

StarLoad

Yeah, I'd wait to see what the actual numbers are.

Edit:

Marindor said:
Hi guys,
Depending on the exact province, this will be between a 0.5% and 6% reduction.

Nice but what is the revised increase form today's tourney? I mean if you increase the difficulty 200% and then agree its too hard and lower it 6% is that really going to make a "noticeable" difference?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
News from the EN / International server (refers to the changes I posted from Beta)

120406681_10217739160731387_3266500601594303889_n.jpg

Also Included in Todays Update - Battle has been made Easier in the Tournament!!!
We have decreased the battle difficulty for tournaments especially on higher provinces (16+; or 15 with more than one star completed already), but already starting with some minor adjustments at province 8 (or 7 with more than one star completed).

The Unbeliever

The new Halloween questline event just started in Beta World. Read more here:
https://tinyurl.com/ybkrem82

More information and screenshots will be added during the day
You are welcome to share our notes with friends and fellowship!

120519489_10217745922980439_2461454250567026561_n.jpg
OMG!! HOLY SWEET EMPEROR'S TEETH - WE GET THE FOE HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
*tears off cloths and does a happy dance in underwear*

...well, not maybe not exactly, we're trading out exploding cauldrons for explosive flasks, but the important thing is tools still go 'BOOM'! ;)

EDIT: So for any of our beta players who are also here, how it works in FoE is:
1. Do NOT! try to uncover every single tile - you'll only waste tools that way... overall, tool management is key - ie: don't use a Lantern to clear just 2 or 3 fog patches.

2. If the tool packages are the same as FoE, (ie: small, medium, large), then purchase only the large one as it is always the best value for your event currencies.
Never buy single tools, they are a complete waste of resources.

3. Landing daily prizes is typically frustrating as hell, since it's entirely random which 'chests'/'pumpkins', etc... show up.
It actually more advantageous to NOT uncover a prize chest/pumpkin when you can see that it's a low % one, and/or would take 2-3 tools to clear the fog to get to it.
Better off to keep going further into the forest, as you'll naturally uncover a good amount of prize chests/pumpkins as you go. :)

4. Enjoy this one! It's addictive and it's become by far the fan favourite event mini game in FoE!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4565442

Yes. And Chapter 17 is just around the corner as all is ready about it and all buildings are known already.
October/November/December will be busy. Autumn FA->Halloween Event->Chapter17->(maybe another halloween FA)->Christmas Event-> 2021 (maybe another FA)

Deleted User - 4565442

The new Halloween questline event just started in Beta World. Read more here:
https://tinyurl.com/ybkrem82

More information and screenshots will be added during the day
You are welcome to share our notes with friends and fellowship!

120519489_10217745922980439_2461454250567026561_n.jpg

Loading Screen Halloween.jpg

You can set this in your facebook page, without loading bar ;)
I already set this as my desktop background :p
And maybe you unban me on Fb page for commenting? xD

Socrates28

OMG!! HOLY SWEET EMPEROR'S TEETH - WE GET THE FOE HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
*tears off cloths and does a happy dance in underwear*
...well, not maybe not exactly, we're trading out exploding cauldrons for explosive flasks, but the important thing is tools still go 'BOOM'! ;)
EDIT: So for any of our beta players who are also here, how it works in FoE is:
1. Do NOT! try to uncover every single tile - you'll only waste tools that way... overall, tool management is key - ie: don't use a Lantern to clear just 2 or 3 fog patches.
2. If the tool packages are the same as FoE, (ie: small, medium, large), then purchase only the large one as it is always the best value for your event currencies.
Never buy single tools, they are a complete waste of resources.
3. Landing daily prizes is typically frustrating as hell, since it's entirely random which 'chests'/'pumpkins', etc... show up.
It actually more advantageous to NOT uncover a prize chest/pumpkin when you can see that it's a low % one, and/or would take 2-3 tools to clear the fog to get to it.
Better off to keep going further into the forest, as you'll naturally uncover a good amount of prize chests/pumpkins as you go. :)
4. Enjoy this one! It's addictive and it's become by far the fan favourite event mini game in FoE!
I agree you are going to love the new format; I know I did when I played it on Forge of Empires with an archeology theme. Pay attention to the above suggestions as they are of a great help in this format!

The Unbeliever

This event can also become a really good 'grand prize' farmer, since you can 'save' on tools by ignoring especially the crappiest daily %'s, and just focus instead on looking to maximise the ghostly cats...

As an example, in the previous FoE versions of this, (2x Archaeology + 1x Halloween) versions, I've managed 16-18 grand prizes with 0 diamonds spent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.