• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinDarby

if it adds +3 vv to any craft ..... then it won't matter if its only worth 2-3 vv
( or ) if its worth 25 vv , you still get +3 xtra ???

do I understand this right ??

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This is what the Spheres offer to a player in Chapter XII
You are welcome to share our Google Doc with all the event info: https://tinyurl.com/aj6k4mnb

239253236_10219709825956786_5239054393940992733_n.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Question about the Royal Prizes that you must spend 1500 diamonds to unlock. Can you wait until near the end of the event to decide? And then if you elect to spend the diamonds you would get credit for all stuff you did earlier in the event and get a lot of prizes at once? Or do you need to unlock it very early in the event and get the prizes one at a time?

Dew Spinner

I think if the royal prizes repeated too quickly that would lessen the incentive to spend diamonds. Having two ferris wheels that close together is mighty tempting. But I am already planning on throwing every single diamond I have at this evolving building. Which means I wont have any diamonds to spare for this!
As soon as I saw the feeding effect I said, Iyapo1 is going to be all over this!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think if the royal prizes repeated too quickly that would lessen the incentive to spend diamonds. Having two ferris wheels that close together is mighty tempting. But I am already planning on throwing every single diamond I have at this evolving building. Which means I wont have any diamonds to spare for this!

I just saw your comment when someone else quoted it, but those Ferris Wheels in the Royal prizes are not the ones that produce goods. Those are called Ferris Wheel Galore. These are just a normal Ferris Wheel that is only pop and culture and do not produce anything.

Also, for everyone, the list of grand prizes is only the initial ones you can see when you start the event. They keep going, just like in any other event. I am working on grand prize #8 and both prize lists show an additional 8 prizes past the initial list.

Iyapo1

As soon as I saw the feeding effect I said, Iyapo1 is going to be all over this!!
lol, yeah this Red Panda has my name all over it! I must confess I am a little worried.

Ashen Phoenix = Event Currency Reduction
Pilgrims Manor = Tournament Relic Shuffle(coming to US servers soon)
Red Panda =...oh no! What are they going to do to my MA?

Maybe they are just going to change the FA?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Question about the Royal Prizes that you must spend 1500 diamonds to unlock. Can you wait until near the end of the event to decide? And then if you elect to spend the diamonds you would get credit for all stuff you did earlier in the event and get a lot of prizes at once? Or do you need to unlock it very early in the event and get the prizes one at a time?

Sheesh, I am getting bad about missing stuff completely, or forgetting to come back and reply. lol

I do not think anyone on Beta has tested this yet, but from the way it looks, I would think that even if you spend the 1500 diamonds on the final day, you will instantly get to collect all the Royal rewards that you have already unlocked. I am hoping to have 1500 diamonds in my Beta city by the end of the event, and I will probably use them on this, because otherwise they will just go toward another premium expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.