• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huor

Interesting idea to throw a bunch of other prizes into the mix like that. It will be interesting to see what the prizes are based on your chapter. My fellowship has not reached Blueprints yet so 2 of those are worth 600 of the diamonds which means someone like me is only using 900 diamonds for all the other prizes. Seeing as I just won 500 from the MA yesterday, then 400 is not bad at all!

Huor

It looks to me like a bunch of optional prizes that follow along the quest path with the grand prizes. When you get the grand prize, you get the corresponding royal prize (if unlocked). I guess we'll need to wait for the beta to chime in to be sure.

Iyapo1

@Huor I agree that it seems like a bunch of extra prizes that you can unlock. My point is that grand prize 15 is a second base and the second pet food is at prize 18. Most players dont get that many grand prizes.

BrinDarby

@Iyapo1 ,
rather than 2x base evolv, appears there's evo #1, and evo #2, and only 10 artifacts.
even if you get 2 from storyline ( but looks like that pic, is the storyline ) ,
not sure.... but thats still only 12 for 2 evos, how does that work ??? haha

another 2 from another FA might be 14, but thats far short of 18 normally
need'd for 2x stage 10 evo. will be interesting for Beta ppl to give us goobs
the need'd info, before it starts live ....

and with 20 GPs , I'm sure Inno will nerf currency so ya might get 18 of 20ish...
roflmao :oops: ...This will be KEY, did Inno do the right calc for total currency, so
we @least almost make all 20 ... ( because otherwise its gonna be 280 not 260,
to hit last artifact before next base/evo offered. ) and thats only ~60% of 400(20).

as far as the 1500 diamonds option, seems yea you basically buy 2 BPs @ 300/each
then are spending 900 for that xtra bldg , iono .... its 110% a vaccum for diamonds.
Considering 1200 diamonds got ya only 250 currency for Pilgrims event... 1500 actually
seems reasonable kinda sorta, but its still pay 2 play ( diamonds that is ).

Edit: further inspection , 1st one was free so yea 260 to just before evo #2

Huor

I agree that it seems like a bunch of extra prizes that you can unlock. My point is that grand prize 15 is a second base and the second pet food is at prize 18. Most players dont get that many grand prizes.

I see what you mean. I was thinking of the quest line. Your right, you would have to loop way back around through the grand prizes to get all the unique royal prizes which leaves me out. At least that saves me 1500 diamonds for something else! lol.

Iyapo1

@BrinDarby
I am sorry but I seem to not be seeing what you are seeing.

It looks like the standard event grand prize rotation to me.

Edit: oh...I see it. The 1st evolving base is in with the grand prizes not the milestones.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

@Iyapo1 ,
it just doesn't appear from that post/pic , that 1 rotation = 13 GPs ( 260 )
because if that was true the royal goods would repeat, and they do not untill ( 400 )

having said that, usually on Egems it just shows rotation for 13 GPs, and doesnt show
what the wraparound rotation is, so perhaps thats whats being shown that normally
I don't get to see, if so then yes evo #1 and evo #2 might be a 2nd base, not a diff
evo bldg.....

so because the royal goods (diam ones) don't show repeating up to 19 or 20 GPs,
it just makes me wonder.... so perhaps ppl from Beta can clear this up for us ......

Iyapo1

because if that was true the royal goods would repeat, and they do not untill ( 400 )
I think if the royal prizes repeated too quickly that would lessen the incentive to spend diamonds. Having two ferris wheels that close together is mighty tempting. But I am already planning on throwing every single diamond I have at this evolving building. Which means I wont have any diamonds to spare for this!

BrinDarby

its gonna all hinge on what "Red Forest event bldg" is , and
if its only winable that way, not as a daily prize also ....

I still say, compared to Pilgrim event, 1500:diamond: seems like a bargain.
When 250 currency was 1200:diamond: and that was not even 1 GP worth,
to now get all that swag for 1500, Inno really wants us to part with
those blue sparklies we hoard ..... ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Can any beta people give us info on this building? Which red forest event building?

It is just a pop/culture building that you cannot get any other way. It has high numbers, though, and I would not be surprised if people pay the diamonds to get it, and some of the other premium grand prizes.

And the dual prize paths is nothing new, at least in other games. Having a free prize path and a paid-for prize path will probably freak out a lot of people who only play Elvenar, and not other games too.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Chapter 6:
Screenshot_20210819-190055~2.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 16 red forest gives 5,100 pop in 3x3
Today's daily prize gives 6,000 pop in 3x3

Doesn't feel very premium to me ;)

Today's daily is identical to the Father Tree of Candy Canes, or is a slightly worse Goblin Gift Shop, so almost no culture. Besides, you don't spend money on the game, so you are not the typical customer that an exclusive prize would be aimed at.

BrinDarby

Red Forest is also @ architect under all buildings....
I was hope'n I was wrong, but Im not... that is not worth :diamond: to me.

Gladiola

I wonder if they're having a cash crunch or something. Or maybe they're concerned about inflation. They definitely seem to be trying to wangle diamonds out of us any way they can imagine. I don't object to it because it doesn't affect the way I play, but I hope they don't start putting significant prizes behind paywalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.