• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the FA In Beta here:
https://tinyurl.com/dmk97w4u
Note that the version that comes to the live worlds may be different in some ways.

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

242119330_10219831313273893_1865872911233693243_n.jpg

Last edited:

Huor

I figure it just means I can trade for the silk I need and can drop a silk factory and use the space for something else. We shall see! To bad the set can't be made into a switchable.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I figure it just means I can trade for the silk I need and can drop a silk factory and use the space for something else. We shall see! To bad the set can't be made into a switchable.
Yes! We shall see. The Endless Scroll means scrolls are still going to be produced by everyone with a moonstone village, in massive quantities.
Now silk boosted players get to produce even more scrolls. This does not benefit scroll or silk boosts.
This does benefit crystal boosted cities.

Iyapo1

I figure it just means I can trade for the silk I need and can drop a silk factory and use the space for something else.
? If you are silk boosted you will be making scrolls. Scrolls in your library and your endless scroll. Nobody wants scrolls. What are you going to trade? Crystal players can make silk so they trade less.

If you are scroll boosted you will be making crystal in your library scrolls in your endless scrolls. So you can trade crystal for silk because nobody wants scrolls.

If you are crystal boosted you can drop a crystal manufactory or two because you make silk in your library and scrolls in your endless scrolls. And everybody wants crystal.

Last edited:

Huor

I already only make scrolls? This changes nothing for me. Yet. We shall see what the neighborhood looks like after the changes. Right now I have no problem trading scrolls. I will wait to hit the panic button, but it's on hot standby!

Alram

Flippers just flip
I already only make scrolls? This changes nothing for me. Yet. We shall see what the neighborhood looks like after the changes. Right now I have no problem trading scrolls. I will wait to hit the panic button, but it's on hot standby!
I'm in full blown panic mode! :eek: PANIC!!!!@#$!#@

Kekune

The Endless Scroll means scrolls are still going to be produced by everyone with a moonstone village, in massive quantities.
It's more manageable, though. You can arrange your setup to minimize the need for endless scrolls.
This does not benefit scroll or silk boosts.
As a scrolls boosted player, I'm excited about it. This both cuts back on the scrolls overproduction and gives me a viable production choice (crystal).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I am scroll boosted in one city with 7 moonstone libs and 4 endless scrolls, but they're currently not making enough scrolls for me to live on. They're at Fairy level with some on their way to Orc chap. Fairy level is making 1610 and Orc level is making 2200 scrolls. I think it's the late game Moonstones that are messing up the supply chain. I'm told 9100 scrolls is chap max. There are def a lot more late game players on the server than my non-scroll city. I can tell from the top 100 tourney scores. I can't get anyone to take my scroll trades in that city. I'm playing with 0 T2 factories and being a consumer of scrolls for my fellowship instead bc I still need more T2s. I'm also shredding scrolls at a loss daily via the wholesaler. I dunno about late chapter, but I don't reckon early-mid chapter silk boosted will be able to get by not trading for scrolls and relying on moonstones only either. However, a fellow with a late game crystal boosted city also is sitting on 7m scrolls from just taking scroll trades within fellowship, which is several million higher than her other T2s. Cutting back on overproduction will definitely help, but there are people sitting on giant inventories of scrolls still too that will not need scrolls for awhile. Maybe the MA needs recipes that calls for only scrolls and not just scroll frags so people can use them up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.