• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
DAILY RELEASE IN BETA SERVER

262036731_10220197494788202_4365430888597099620_n.jpg

Dear Humans and Elves,
We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.144! Today's update includes the following content:

Miscellaneous

• Royal Restoration spells and Combining Catalyst Spells have been moved from the Inventory to the Main HUD overview. This has a few effects:
  • Both these spells can no longer be disenchanted.
  • CC productions that were already produced before the game update and waiting in the Magic Academy are lost. They are not added to the totals and do also not count towards quest progress for quests that require any (CC) spells. Productions started after the game update do count correctly again.
  • Due to the change, the Spire of Eternity is not accessible on browser for most players. We're working hard on resolving that. As a workaround you can play the Spire on the mobile app until the fix is implemented.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
CC productions that were already produced before the game update and waiting in the Magic Academy are lost.
:eek::eek::eek:
I have better start collecting my catalysts as soon as they are ready! I am so used to just leave them until I need them for an event quest, so I have sometimes had 20-40 catalysts waiting to be collected.

Talaedraiia

I was looking at the quest list and saw the Collect tier one goods quest was worded a lot different than I am use to. It say to Produce any tier 1 goods: 3 hour sets x 4( or 6 or 2 etc. as each one was different amount). Does that mean we could have x number of little level one manufactories lined up waiting to collect. Or do we have to actually wait for 3 hour turnovers?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was looking at the quest list and saw the Collect tier one goods quest was worded a lot different than I am use to. It say to Produce any tier 1 goods: 3 hour sets x 4( or 6 or 2 etc. as each one was different amount). Does that mean we could have x number of little level one manufactories lined up waiting to collect. Or do we have to actually wait for 3 hour turnovers?

Nope. it is still the same as the last couple of years of event quests.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Talaedraiia
I'm guessing you're looking at Tomatoe's spreadsheet (it's the one in her and Soggy's signatures).
I *think* you're talking about the quests that in the game itself will not say 'tier 1 goods: 3hr x4'. It will say 'produce 4 marble mosaics, precious rings, and/or wooden figurines'. Those are all names of 3hr productions in Tier 1 factories. The spreadsheet says it in shorthand.
Yes, you can pre-set all those types of quests in lvl 1 factories and workshops. Then, you collect them when the quest shows up. That's how I'm able to do the entire sequential quest line before the first 'daily' quest spawns and spend the rest of the event puttering around in my city and doing one quest/day. I just save the event currency for the days I'm interested in the daily prize and use them then. The more challenging quests for me to do are the 'produce xx amount of marble/steel/planks. Those require MM spells/time boosters on fully upgraded boosted factories.
My Ch17 city won't be able to do that this time. I have almost zero extra space for the lvl 1 bldgs, and all of my marble factories are in storage! I'm past needing any T3 sentients for the chapter research, so I'll teleport those 2 factories and put in 2 marble, but I usually put out all 6 of them to power through the quests.
Also, I think this one will be a challenge to do that in my city that does have the room, because the tournament encounters won't be available as an alternative until the next day. I try to just keep scouting provinces all the time, but not clearing them except during events. Even then, I clear them 7/8 and then use those 'almost done' provinces for the 'complete a province' quests as they come up. But with the amount of those required, even with 14 scouted provinces (one is done to 7/8), another finishing today and I'll get 1-2 more scouted before the event launches (scout times at higher chapters take days, not hours), it'll be a challenge to say the least.

Soleil Nightbloom

Ever since we received the world map centers for the US servers, I have been curious if anyone has figured out the center for the Beta server? I play on Beta but not a member of the Beta forum due to shenanigans with my account. I visit the Beta forum as a guest but couldn’t find any info. If anyone from Beta can help, it would be much appreciated.

Soleil Nightbloom

I checked for you, but didn't find anything.
When I started on Beta, for some reason the system didn’t allow me to attach my email to my game name. Beta support said they couldn’t help me attach my email unfortunately, but could give me a new name. My name on Beta is -Soleil Nightbloom- with the dashes in front and behind my name.

My city is a mess, so please don’t judge if you visit my city. I’m prepping for the upcoming FA and transitioning into a new chapter ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.