• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
But it's just 5% of the fallen units in level 10 phoenix, and effect only lasts 3,5 hours, so maybe more interesting for players with polar bears and timewarp

"And" is the key word here. A level 30 timewarp still only gets you 1 round and a small start on second (3hr 16min timer). You could also charge up later spire levels to get something more out of it. Feels like the boost or the timer needs to be bigger to be reasonable.

Considering a lot of players only stick to the below the first 20 or even 10 provinces in tournament and most cater...well that reduces the benefit and potential users even more

Edit: put in time of lvl 30 timewarp

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new event has started in Beta!
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p9dbfb9

Our file is under construction; I will be adding all the event information in the course of today. You are welcome to share with friends and fellowship. This file does not need Facebook or any other special program; you can view it on any PC.

275904862_10220667330613804_7071164314222617502_n.jpg

Deleted User - 1178646

Actually they're a great boost for players below chapter 7 who fight tournaments and spire. At 1* they have heavier punch and higher health than the 3* barracks light melee.
View attachment 12317
View attachment 12318
View attachment 12319
Above chapter 7 players wouldn't care much about the Bee-culture buildings as they require road connection and it makes a better sense to use every road connected open spot for Orc and Mana buildings instead.
You forgot to count weight, to get actual numbers you need to divide each value by 2.

Raccon

You forgot to count weight, to get actual numbers you need to divide each value by 2.
You're correct, I forgot about the weight.
In any case, as I mentioned before, in higher chapters where you'll never have enough of the Orc, Mana and Seeds production, you'd rather to use every available space and road connection for buildings that gives you the above commodities. I'm starting to think about replacing my Dojo with a seed building eventhough Dojo is a good building, because I'm always short of Mana and now seeds with not much free space in my city.

mikeledo

I think having two would be the most that I could sustain petfood every week. Time to upgrade TW. Having two polar bears makes this easy until I can fully upgrade my TW. I would think the 5% would be ideal for spire rounds.

Farinx

5% is so low, and 3 hours... Basically a full spire climb and one round of tourney for the vast majority of us.

I wonder what the comparison would be to feeding brown bear and making extra troops vs reviving troops with new phoenix.

If the revive takes place between waves of spire fighting similar to the Vitality surge, that could help win a close battle, though still 5% not likely to be very effective.

mikeledo

For between rounds of the spire all you need is 1% to revive a totally dead slot. So rather than fighting with 4 or 3 slots in the next round, you will have a full 5 slots. That can save a lot of troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.