• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Thanks.
Bummer. I don't like to use time boosts in the spire.
Yeah, same here. That was my biggest disappointment in this building, as a caterer. I figure I’ll probably only feed it once while I’m on the last floor…if I rush just the last gate, then I’ll get three of the most expensive encounters in. *shrug* (At least that’s my plan to try; who knows if it will work well or seem worthwhile in practice!)

Alram

Flippers just flip
When season of dreams event ended, did players receive any earned prizes that were still unclaimed? If so, which prizes did they automatically receive when there were prize choices?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Wow....so on live, for this event, if you don't spend $$$, bronze league.
Yup, pretty much. Both of my cities got Bronze League.
Lelanya, Woodelves now despite a glacial pace, caught up to the lockout on Day 4, and finished the entire questline, earned 262 feathers, and 'won' 1150 free event currency.
My alternate test city Lel*as*well, did not finish, caught up to 66/18, on day 20, but failed to win 3 Combine Catalysts from the Spire in 4 attempts, finished with 267 feathers, lol. So naturally I won 1850 event currency there.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Hey beta players.... are we having another FA after this event or another event after this event... inquiring minds want to know!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
There will be a new event starting on Tuesday April 18, 2023, called Mama Juul's Fusion Feast. We have few details other than hints that perhaps Robert Redbeard may be along for the ride. For those who are curious, look here, this is Beta's spoiler thread.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The new buildings from the upcoming Beta event are already up at Elvenarchitect. On the site, click "all buildings" and then scroll to the bottom of the list. All the new buildings are at the bottom. The evolving building is going to be called Juul's Traveling Kitchen. It says "random production" so it looks like it will work similar to Glory of the Nimble. EA does not say what the random productions will be. It does look like it will be a relatively high population evolving building. I also see a seed producing building called The Simmering Soup which will outproduce a Festival Merchant on a square for square basis but will not provide any culture.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
"Unfortunately, there is no news for now. Stay tuned."
One of the Beta mods told us to expect no answers to burning questions today.
What if we ask normally and don’t burn the question? It hasn’t occurred to Buddy that we can burn questions too. That one is not on us if it happens. Someone else seeded the idea.
There will be a new event starting on Tuesday April 18, 2023, called Mama Juul's Fusion Feast. We have few details other than hints that perhaps Robert Redbeard may be along for the ride. For those who are curious, look here, this is Beta's spoiler thread.
We look forward to crawling through everyone’s kitchens scavenging for snacks.

Sprite1313

We look forward to crawling through everyone’s kitchens scavenging for snacks.
E342353B-B2D4-4ABF-B408-3514D2AAEA92.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.