• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Has anyone from beta tried out the astral phoenix yet?

How do the leagues look?

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I did more math on the Astral Phoenix! Previously I mathed the feeding effect which was pretty underwhelming. But i just looked at the base info, this base is pretty amazing production wise, I am in chapter 6, I don't know how it maths in other little cities, but with a relic bonus of just over 400%, this base is well worth it's footprint, and it gives 2 KP per day. So non fighters might want to take another look(fighters will cannibalize it for fire phoenix).

I am definitely getting one.

Theodora

I did more math on the Astral Phoenix! Previously I mathed the feeding effect which was pretty underwhelming. But i just looked at the base info, this base is pretty amazing production wise, I am in chapter 6, I don't know how it maths in other little cities, but with a relic bonus of just over 400%, this base is well worth it's footprint, and it gives 2 KP per day. So non fighters might want to take another look(fighters will cannibalize it for fire phoenix).

I am definitely getting one.
It's very pretty me want

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Has anyone from beta tried out the astral phoenix yet?

How do the leagues look?
I'm conservative with League in this type of event on Beta. I have yet to see a new building, but there has been some good ones that returned: Lava Egg on the first half day, Purple Phoenix Egg (one of my favorite hybrids thanks to the high culture) and Voice of the Prophet. Until I know for sure what all is offered, I hoard my Sky Essence. I'd hate to spend it all and miss out on Burning Pool, or any of the cute blue eggs. I will look at it for you when I go for late evening city litter drops.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
League for the Phoenix event:
21 for Hobby reward 5 KPs
46 for Iron reward 10 KPs, 2 RRs
103 for Bronze reward 20 KPs, 5 RRs, Carting Library
161 for Silver reward 35 KPs, 8 RRs, Carting Library, Astral Phoenix Artifact
187 for Gold reward 50 KPs, 10 RRs, Wishing Well, 2 Astral Phoenix Artifacts, Tome of Magical Statues, Avatar male Phoenix Cult (leader?)

The Tome of Magical Statues contains choice of Ludibria Ventis or Signum Ventis - these are rare troop boosters.

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
Does the astral phoenix reduce the costs per offer?

Attachments

• Screenshots_2023-03-22-08-09-42.png
    Screenshots_2023-03-22-08-09-42.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 50

Moho

Chef
Voice of the Prophet.
I already have a few, but I may grab some more.

I mainly fight the Spire, but I sometimes cater it for sheer fun. I'm not sure whether or not I would feed the Astral Phoenix on these occasions because I think I produce enough resources. Does it reduce the required coins and supplies as well? If so, I would definitely feed it because I find the costs in coins and supplies pretty high. Plus, I dislike interrupting my run to use coins and supplies instants and refill my active storage again and again. It's annoying.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
League for the Phoenix event:
21 for Hobby reward 5 KPs
46 for Iron reward 10 KPs, 2 RRs
103 for Bronze reward 20 KPs, 5 RRs, Carting Library
161 for Silver reward 35 KPs, 8 RRs, Carting Library, Astral Phoenix Artifact
187 for Gold reward 50 KPs, 10 RRs, Wishing Well, 2 Astral Phoenix Artifacts, Tome of Magical Statues, Avatar male Phoenix Cult (leader?)

The Tome of Magical Statues contains choice of Ludibria Ventis or Signum Ventis - these are rare troop boosters.
They brought back a wishing well??? Wow, I haven't seen those in years. I still have one in storage from chapter 5, I believe. I just like to keep it in there for the memories.

Ihrlaen

I'm conservative with League in this type of event on Beta. I have yet to see a new building, but there has been some good ones that returned: Lava Egg on the first half day, Purple Phoenix Egg (one of my favorite hybrids thanks to the high culture) and Voice of the Prophet. Until I know for sure what all is offered, I hoard my Sky Essence. I'd hate to spend it all and miss out on Burning Pool, or any of the cute blue eggs. I will look at it for you when I go for late evening city litter drops.

There is your (our!) Burning Pool, Day 15.

The Flock will be Reborn!
The Flock.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.