• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Glandeh

omg Lelanya. 2 back-to-back FAs could be even worse than one never-ending FA. Hopefully this will not change the probable start/end date for the live worlds FA. As it is, it will most likely end the day before (US) Thanksgiving. I can't imagine Inno trying to extend the FA into that holiday weekend.
It's not a holiday in Germany, so I can imagine (but I hope they won't do that). If it started after that weekend, you might be able to use the extra expansions from the Balck Friday sale :).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
omg Lelanya. 2 back-to-back FAs could be even worse than one never-ending FA. Hopefully this will not change the probable start/end date for the live worlds FA. As it is, it will most likely end the day before (US) Thanksgiving. I can't imagine Inno trying to extend the FA into that holiday weekend.
They are giving us something to be thankful about if it launches correctly on live servers and we didn’t have back to back FAs that ends on a major holiday. Reverse psychology.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
omg ... has that ever happened before? That's absolutely insane.
No. They have killed one before and launched it a day later, a couple of times, and this always causes complaints about statues. So this happened last December and they made it  longer so that it ran into Christmas holidays.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
For all those that think FA pool will help their FS ranking...do you know how many more points 1 more day of FA will net the top teams?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
No. They have killed one before and launched it a day later, a couple of times, and this always causes complaints about statues. So this happened last December and they made it  longer so that it ran into Christmas holidays.
:mad:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Beta has the FA Announced; here are the details

On Thursday, October 26th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!

There'll be new rewards:

Map 2: Tome of Soul Experiments
(Includes 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
Map 3: Solunar Nexus Artifact
Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifact

This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on November 2nd.
For the map 3 rewards, do you mean that you get a sorcery which allows you to pick either a Solunar Nexus artifact or a Tinlun artifact? Or do they actually give you both?

BrinDarby

Or do they actually give you both?
usually the way it works is there's 2 back-back events,
then a FA so you can get 1 each, that you miss'd.... from
those 2 events. I'd imagine Map 2 gives 1 and Map 3
gives you the other. Usually Map 1 is a simple ferris wheel
or carting library as that main prize.

From the looks of it seems thats what they did here.
( as described, as Im not on Beta )

Pheryll

Set Designer
I'd imagine Map 2 gives 1 and Map 3 gives you the other.

If you read the description, you would see that both artifacts are slated for map 3, while map 2 has buildings from the Halloween set and a Halloween artifact. So the question of whether map 3 gives both or a choice is valid.

BrinDarby

So the question of whether map 3 gives both or a choice is valid.
I see what you're saying after re-reading. If what you elude
to is correct, then it means after nerf'n events to the point
where the norm is to be 1 prize short ( artifact/set piece )
per event, yet the FA doesn't offer them, its a defacto paywall
even more than before.

So, since there was 3 events before the FA instead of 2, if
1 of each of the 3 isn't a prize, then effectively the paywall
has been put up. There are 3 maps, its simple to put 1 item
from each event as a main map prize, and it "appears" that
is Not what Inno has done.

Whats incidious about this is :
By not knowing Inno was going to do this, many players
chose not to "pay" , thinking a FA would get them the last
piece/artifact, that now seems impossible if Map 3 doesn't
offer both a Tinlug and Nexxus artifact.

Lelanya

Well we won't know until next Friday, and I will let y'all know but it sounds like we're getting both Artifacts.

*sigh*
I know all about the extra day, have told Deadeye Jerry it wasn't the wisest move ever (on  Discord, which he actually reads). I guess you didn't read the notice that I posted at the start of the week.

Both FAs are 7.5 days. Live should just have one FA.

BrinDarby

Well we won't know until next Friday
thats the sad part, its a week away.... Inno could
easily see this and go, ohh crap, lets fix this....
Then just give out 1 on each of the 3 maps, and
not give us another Ferriswheel/CartingLib which
is usually the map 1 top prize.

This isn't rocket science here, its common sense.

Lelanya

Greetings all
I have confirmed, Beta is currently FA version G. The rewards will be:
Map 1 - AW instant 15KP, Carting Library, 10 x 10 minute time instant
Map 2 - 2 x AW instant 20KP, Tome of Soul Experiments, 15 x 30 minute time instant
Map 3 - Solunar Nexus Artifact, Tinlug Artifact, 25 x 45 minute time instant

The brew badges remain at 25 beverages. I am still checking on Coin and Bracelet badges.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Greetings all
I have confirmed, Beta is currently FA version G. The rewards will be:
Map 1 - AW instant 15KP, Carting Library, 10 x 10 minute time instant
Map 2 - 2 x AW instant 20KP, Tome of Soul Experiments, 15 x 30 minute time instant
Map 3 - Solunar Nexus Artifact, Tinlug Artifact, 25 x 45 minute time instant

The brew badges remain at 25 beverages. I am still checking on Coin and Bracelet badges.
Oh no ... I just did a whole planning guide for the FA based on map H .... grrrrr. But thanks for the info.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Oh no ... I just did a whole planning guide for the FA based on map H .... grrrrr. But thanks for the info.

Plan for both. The one with the wrong prizes was H, so if that is fixed, it would still be H for Live. The backup FA with correct prizes is G, but may not be what Live gets.

Pheryll

Set Designer
From a Beta dataminer on discord

Karvest11/16/2023 1:06 PM​

Seems AW rebalance is coming soon. At least Inno introduced a way to replace certain AW effect for certain set of players (well, actually any effect, just only AW effects are currently listed).
Now there are 5 possible replacements:
1. Thrones one should add MH level into ranking points equation (announced earlier).
2. ETC will produce seeds based not on MH level, but on SS.
3. Enar's should produce mana not per scout based on completed provinces, but per tourney points (Like Shrine of the Champions does for orcs. btw, probably there is some copypaste issue, as it actually replaces orcs with mana for Shrine despite of having Enar's id in feature name).
4. Maze will produce mana not based on completed provinces, but on Supply capacity.
5. EE will give relics not on completing province, but on receiving Mystical Object from crafting.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If I am reading iDavis's site correctly, a fully evolved building from this event will give tier 1 sentient goods, tier 1 ascended goods, 3 KP, and a MM spell. Is this correct?