• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[NON-ID] Server US 5 Down

edeba

I've been through the paces with checking my computer try to figure out why I can't get signed in and it isn't my computer or connection.

DeletedUser4417

I've been through the paces with checking my computer try to figure out why I can't get signed in and it isn't my computer or connection.
It's usually not our computers. If you can surf other sites and this is the only one that does it, then it is Elvenar specific. Right now by the comments it seems that it is US servers 0 through 5 that are affected and they are working on it.

DeletedUser6274

Still down. Appreciate all the work going towards getting them up again.

DeletedUser5800

I'm sure it helps when a thousand people are pushing refresh over and over on the error. :D

DeletedUser4417

Understatement... It lets you sign in, maybe collect or start a couple buildings, and then it is down, then back in a couple tries later, and repeat...
They'll get it fixed. I don't know what to tell you. I am on US5 Elcy and once it came back up it is has staid up with no refreshes. Perhaps the other servers will follow? Who knows.

DeletedUser5800

I am on US5 Elcy and once it came back up it is has staid up
Not me, It came back and then every time I go to collect it stream errors and kicks me back out. I'm sure it takes time to balance the user load back out when they have so many rushing to get in...

edeba

At this point I think I've managed to get everything reset, but a couple of times, I could see nothing was updating and I reload and had to redo things because they didn't update. And currently can't reload to actually see that everything got accepted...