• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

October Episode

DeletedUser115

Top_Bar.png

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please provide your valued feedback regarding our most recent video: October Episode - InnoGames TV.

Happy gaming!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1349

I had to watch this video many times and still a bit confused. My notes...

1) This is the confusing part and not sure about my guess here. We heard in Beta the devs respond to the question about selling Orc stuff that no we should not. The video appears to confirm this. It looks like perhaps it will be a sell orcs stuff as we go, not totally delete and start like other races.

2) No early portal. The Forest Glade serves as a portal, but only after you have prepared your city for the arrival of the Woodelves, much later in the tech tree. The tech tree starts with upgrades of other regular buildings, expansions, squad size, culture, etc.

3) MANA ~ This is the new stuff. It is produced by both new and old culture buildings, but they will require roads! To get mana from old culture buildings, you will have to connect them to roads also. Mana also decays 10% per night, so Inno smacks Nev the stockpilier in the nose (love it!).

4) Manufactored woodelves stuff ~ yes but it is not really stressed in the video and comes much later after we build the Forest Glade.

LOVE IT

Bring it ON!!!

DeletedUser1036

Digging deeper into the video I see that culture building such as the Orcs Campfire BBQ does not produce Mana so no need to connect those to a road but the new culture building Weeping Willow covers a 5x5 grid with Culture and Mana. Instead of a portal we will have to build the Forest Glade which covers a 4x2 grid at level 1 which acts like a portal as far as storage for Wood Elves goes.

DeletedUser3040

I was happy to hear about them. I speculated that the next guest race might be merfolk, given the previous episode. Mostly based off of the canal-looking connectors. It's good to see stuff getting prettier. But I won't make it that far. I'm at the beginning of orcs/goblins now in both my human and elf cities, but I'm gonna have to quit soon. I'm afraid I might be gone too long for them to survive. I've been frustrated by how slow orc/goblins production times were because I wanted to reach the end before I had to go. But I love the game. I might just be happier starting over someday with the knowledge I've gained.

DeletedUser594

Interesting bit with manna and decay- that's a new twist. The roads look nice as do the extra trees. I don't know if they are admitting to a mistake in orcs oslideglen- so far the pattern has been: rough looking-pretty-rough-pretty...

both my human and elf cities, but I'm gonna have to quit soon. I'm afraid I might be gone too long for them to survive
if you've bought diamonds at any point your account should remain in place. If you haven't you can keep your city active by popping in once a month if possible. If you're really attached to the cities and haven't done either you can purchase the smallest package of diamonds for $4.99 and your cities will remain on the map for when you return (from my understanding).

DeletedUser43

Did it change Varron? I thought if you had made it past a certain chapter your city would never get deleted. Something early....like chapter 3 or something? I have players on my map that quit a year ago.

DeletedUser2396

That is the ? remove orcs from your city then you have to fight thur those provinces . - no negotiating with orcs can be done - so if you would use orcs to negotiate those provinces As Designed: - then you have to leave orc stuff in your city so if ONE took that choice they wouldn't be able to play the WoodElves would they?

DeletedUser3297

I don't really care that the armory makes orcs, but I don't want something in my city called breeding grounds. I hope the Woodelves at least fixes the appearance and the name of the armory. What would be even better is to move the orcs to the training grounds and give them a purpose and not used as a commodity. Then at higher provinces, the orc negotiation cap could be transferred into just needing to have orcs in your army camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3575

Finally, a reason to play through Orcs! Inno has given me a light at the end of the dung tunnel, and I am SO thankful!

The Mana challenge will be a very welcome addition to the game, at least to me. The cycling decay of Mana as it dissipates back into nature is a very on-point thematic element, and this twist of story line has renewed my interest in the fate of my city. I won't get there for a loooooong while (still in the middle of Dwarves) but my interest has been piqued for the future, for sure!