• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

October Episode

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
In Orcs you only get 3 expansions available. and you need tons of shroom crap, rally points, and other things.... it takes a ton of room. Several of my FS have half their city in shrooms. they produce shrooms very very slow AND just a few at a time. so you need about 80 or so shroom farms. and then you need at least 6 rally points. and so forth and so on. so you sell off your houses and culture and build orc crap and then you will hopefully sell that at the end and get to rebuild all the houses and culture you trashed.

I was referring to BK's post on why she doesn't do the questline, not about tearing down stuff to make room for orcs =)

DeletedUser3312

I was referring to BK's post on why she doesn't do the questline, not about tearing down stuff to make room for orcs =)

Oh sorry. I will let her answer... smiles. what I do remember from her posts is they take away from the game fun for her. that is not a verbatim statement.. smiles.. it's a condensed version. lol she will respond I am sure.

DeletedUser1016

In Orcs you only get 3 expansions available. and you need tons of shroom crap, rally points, and other things.... it takes a ton of room. Several of my FS have half their city in shrooms.
Hi Jewess...just want to clarify for other forum folks...there are 4 expansions in the orc/goblin chapter. The new visiting race [Wood Elves] has only 3 expansions.

I just finished the orc/goblin chapter. I had 40 shroom farms and 3 Rally points, which worked really well. With the RP at lvl 4; 10 shroom farms @ lvl4; 7 shroom farms @ lvl3; and the rest at levels 1 & 2, I was able to work thru the chapter without wasting much KP. Note, I do have a Blooming Trader that gives me 12% extra on my portal, which anyone playing a visiting race should level to the max ASAP.

This all took about 15 expansions...so very space consumptive nonetheless....lol

DeletedUser3312

Osi. you are just the cats pjs! thank you so much... I am sad you finished and now have nothing to do other than give me all your kp. lol lol lol lol sorry just had to go there. smiles. you my friend are the first that I know of that finished Orcs. so I know I can survive that damnation and that is important! I am just beginning in dwarves and so happy to see spaces open up as I upgrade my houses. smiles... I have a lot so far and am just getting started. I know I will need a ton of shrooms and rally points and such but with the space I am gaining and the city spaces.. I hope to be good. smiles. I am just delighted that someone survived Orcs. that means there is hope!!! yea!!! If you were here I would crawl over my desk and kiss you! smiles

DeletedUser43

Note, I do have a Blooming Trader that gives me 12% extra on my portal, which anyone playing a visiting race should level to the max ASAP.

Ah! You lucky dog!! I didn't get the last blooming trader rune until I was done with the orc chapter. It was a nightmare. On beta I am still 6 runes away from getting one built. Maybe in 3 more races? lol

The reason I don't like the magic academy is because of all the room it takes up. I can make more of what I need with the space. But even if I did like it, it would be useless to me now as the new fighting system is about to implemented. No way I could win the fights needed to get the relics to make that thing run. But that is my decision. I am not saying this is correct for anyone else. This is just how I choose to play. I never wanted the MA so I am glad I didn't build it because once built you can never tear it down. :)

DeletedUser1016

Yes, pure luck is right...I think I got it with only 10 runes and constructing the last shard from 10 lost, soooo lucky. That's the only Ancient Wonder that's happened with...I've got over 100 runes for the Crystal Lighthouse and Martial Monastery that will forever be useless....lol

DeletedUser3696

I produce enough supplies and coins not to care about the benefit of spells or quests. All of my cities are nearly maxed out in both supplies and coins and I have tens of thousands of goods in all worlds (some close to 100,00 with a few trading tweaks, but I like to share with my fellowships). Now the only thing that is really important to me is trying to figure out how to get to tree elves without having orcs take over any of my cities.
When you replace your culture it hurts the hammers, other than that I 100% agree. I rarely if ever help my inactive neighbours for 26k a pop - just not worth it.

DeletedUser3696

Hi Jewess...just want to clarify for other forum folks...there are 4 expansions in the orc/goblin chapter. The new visiting race [Wood Elves] has only 3 expansions.

I just finished the orc/goblin chapter. I had 40 shroom farms and 3 Rally points, which worked really well. With the RP at lvl 4; 10 shroom farms @ lvl4; 7 shroom farms @ lvl3; and the rest at levels 1 & 2, I was able to work thru the chapter without wasting much KP. Note, I do have a Blooming Trader that gives me 12% extra on my portal, which anyone playing a visiting race should level to the max ASAP.

This all took about 15 expansions...so very space consumptive nonetheless....lol
I think I said you get 3 in orcs, which is still true - just happens you get 4 :p
I guess I was thinking about the expansions you need shrooms to get (450/550/1k)

My bad :(

DeletedUser3696

Ah! You lucky dog!! I didn't get the last blooming trader rune until I was done with the orc chapter. It was a nightmare. On beta I am still 6 runes away from getting one built. Maybe in 3 more races? lol

The reason I don't like the magic academy is because of all the room it takes up. I can make more of what I need with the space. But even if I did like it, it would be useless to me now as the new fighting system is about to implemented. No way I could win the fights needed to get the relics to make that thing run. But that is my decision. I am not saying this is correct for anyone else. This is just how I choose to play. I never wanted the MA so I am glad I didn't build it because once built you can never tear it down. :)
Use your other runes on AW's you'll never use and pray for shards ;)
I think I needed 30 shards from other AW's to finish my blooming trader rune circle - just no room to put it :p

DeletedUser3507

One question, Are they going to give us the possibility of more space, from what I saw 3-4 more expansion is not going to be enough when you have to connect most cultural buildings to the road?

DeletedUser3507

Umm I mean expanding past what is their now I have 11 expansion left, So maybe another row of possible expansions.

10 on the South end, maybe?

DeletedUser43

Ah. Gotcha. Yes, with this new race they release 10 more spaces on the grid on which to place expansions. A whole row like last time. This time it is a row along the waterfall side.

DeletedUser1036

Oddly enough did anyone notice at 1:15 in the video when he is training troops that the Bud Sorceress is ranked lower in the line up?

DeletedUser4671

• We rearranged the order of units in the Barracks, so that we can use the same order in all three military production buildings. The new order will be: Light Melee, Light Ranged, Mage, Heavy Melee, Heavy Ranged. This order also reflects the new 'combat pentagon'.
However, this does not mean you will gain access to the troop types in a different order.

DeletedUser43

I don't find the combat pentagon useful because it doesn't have all the units on it....or the types of units each one is. It would be more useful to me to have words on it. It might be more useful to people who don't speak the language to have all the units in the pictures.

DeletedUser3312

Could we have a mod comment on the Halloween Contest? When are we going to get it please!! I want those buildings so badly!!!