• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43

It is all a choke point. This stuff takes SOOOO much of everything. I mean soooo much. You need at least 2 or 3 rally points...maybe more. You can't even upgrade them because it takes so much stuff to do that. The 12 hour time periods for the hardshrooms are really messing me up because I can't seem to get 2 productions in a day. I can't time it right. Then you need so many of the 1 day shrooms for the orc poop so you can make the shrooms of wisdom. This is ugly. I have deleted all my culture on beta and now I will delete 1/3 of all my houses and use all that space for nothing but shrooms and rally points. And I still can't get anywhere on this junk.

DeletedUser2753

Have you built the Rally Point? it is huge... PS this is not my city

Attachments

• orcs.jpg
    orcs.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 158

DeletedUser2753

Still can't figure out were the Orcs Breed, the Armory looks like a prehistoric gypsey circus camp

DeletedUser43

The big problem is that you need a lot of debris and a lot of shrooms of wisdom. Only, you need orc poop to make the shrooms of wisdom and you make both the debris and the orc poop in the rally point. So, it takes FOREVER!! Then you also need lots of the psychoshrooms to make both the orc poop and the debris and that takes a full day in the shroom farm.

I currently have 43 shroom farms and 3 rally points in beta and I still don't think it is enough. I only have 17 shroom farms and 2 rally points on Arendyll and I am wondering how I will ever get through the orc chapter with that.

DeletedUser43

It takes 2 days to make 20 shrooms of wisdom in a shroom farm. I need 200 shrooms of wisdom for just the first tech.

It takes 1 day to make 100 psychoshrooms. I need 680 to make some orc poop which I need for the shrooms of wisdom. This is going to take a very long time.

DeletedUser1016

Still can't figure out were the Orcs Breed, the Armory looks like a prehistoric gypsey circus camp
...actually, to me, when I see it in my city it looks like it's always under construction - there's just too much going on? It looks more like a small town in itself rather then a single building.

It takes 2 days to make 20 shrooms of wisdom in a shroom farm. I need 200 shrooms of wisdom for just the first tech. It takes 1 day to make 100 psychoshrooms. I need 680 to make some orc poop which I need for the shrooms of wisdom. This is going to take a very long time.

...."Holy dung batman".....well I guess I'm going to have to destroy my beautiful ponds - darn..... :(:(:(:(

DeletedUser1016

Thanks for the warning [information] Bobbykitty....

Edit: Wow, looks really cool - anxious to see it happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2191

Thanks for the warning [information] Bobbykitty....

Edit: Wow, looks really cool - anxious to see it happen!

I have read that thread from the beta forums. Just my opinion, really only going to benefit those who are heavy spenders on diamonds. For the low to non spenders, they will have to rely on the treasures chests more.

Like a lot of games I have played involving a chance at getting something, when a new event is added, it just decreases the chance to get all the items. With this event they are adding another item to obtain from the treasure chest.

Further if they have quest lines like The Contest, if you are not a fairly developed city, your chances could possibly be lowered even further as you will not be able to do some of the quests.

I shall wait and see how this all unfolds ...

DeletedUser627

Careful about that....ugh...there is a new contest coming! Consider this link a spoiler...I still haven't figured out how to do those things. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/discussion-summer-solstice.5542/

I don't know what the answer is.

The new contest is really pretty interesting. You might need to build things so you might need your culture.

The contest can't possibly be intended for Orc level players. One of the major rewards are specialty buildings. Where would we put them?

We've been asking for special buildings...how convenient it is that they are issued in conjunction with the 33 expansions for purchase. I'd hate to be a newbie here: the game itself is so distorted there's no clear direction for them to see.

DeletedUser2753

Not sure I have the answer but i built 32 shroom farms, 2 Rally Points and 3 Armories, Just upgraded my Portal. I divided my city in 1/2, Orcs on one side of the ponds all the good guys on the other. The Orcs are taking over. almost 1/2 my city now. Ouch. here is a screenshot.

Attachments

• OrcVille.jpg
    OrcVille.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 125

DeletedUser1055

I believe my Fellowship is ranked somewhere around 21. Since the release of the Orcs, a very friendly, active, money spending Fellowship is having members threaten to leave, or have simply stopped playing. This game used to be fun. I have played since last August/September, with many of the same members. They've finally had it. I dread logging in, when I used to look forward to it. I won't be spending any more money. Most of us close members have our own Facebook page, so we do have another way of keeping in touch. This game is dragging everyone I know down.

DeletedUser43

I'm finding the orcs miserable as well. This is such a slog. One of our longest players also is threatening to quit.

DeletedUser2753

Post received an infraction for inappropriate content.
How about Drug Dealer Gremlins with uncut Psychoshooms to help constipated Orcs shit some more so we can get some Wisdom... yes time for a new feature, only 100 diamonds a hit.

DeletedUser551

Every post that brings up substance abuse on the forums will be warned immediately. In case it wasn't already clear, there is no place for such discussions on these boards.

Consider this the only public warning I will be giving on this thread, and on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.