• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs in Provinces, but Player isn't in Orc Chapter?

DeletedUser

what do you mean? the first one I bought with diamonds (foolish) I need diamonds to place something that I bought with diamonds???

DeletedUser61

At the moment you can buy Premium Expansions equal in number to the level of your Main Hall. So the "4" is how many Premium Expansions you can STILL buy, if you wish to do so.

Extra Builders and extra expansions are both permanent investments so,
if you're going to spend some cash to hurry your game along, builders and expansions are a good starting point.

DeletedUser594

what do you mean? the first one I bought with diamonds (foolish) I need diamonds to place something that I bought with diamonds???
Once you buy them you can place them. Did you buy all four or just the one?
The # showing is how many are available to buy and place- not how many you bought. This pic shows that I have 5 premium expansions available to purchase. The first one would cost the price indicated nxt to the diamond. I could then place that one expansion and I would show 4 left available to purchase, each costing more than the last
oayt1s.jpg
se

DeletedUser

OK, this is frustrating. Back when I started playing 3 weeks ago I had a regular expansion that I earned by completing provinces. When I placed it, the game glitched and I lost the coins as well as the expansion. I asked for help in help section. Later I PURCHASED with REAL cash, diamonds to get a premium expansion. That didn't work either. It just asked for more diamonds. so. i asked in help again.I was NEVER able to place the Purchased expansion.
I succeeded in getting a hand slap in my inbox for multi posting, when in reality i had two separate expansion issues. I did receive a message from support but I accidentally deleted it.
So, I've lost a regular expansion AND a premium expansion yet, if I ask for help, it'll be the multi post dilemma again :(

DeletedUser1016

So, I've lost a regular expansion AND a premium expansion yet, if I ask for help, it'll be the multi post dilemma again :(

Hi Ozzy - are you communicating with Inno via this forum or are you submitting a support ticket in the game? I would suggest the latter if you have not done so...

Support has been very responsive for many players regarding many types of problems...

DeletedUser594

yeah- right click in game, click support, fill a ticket. They are good with those sorts of issues- it's not hard to track # of expansions earned vs what you have and spot a discrepancy.
fill out a new ticket and explain you lost the old one

DeletedUser1017

I am also an Archmage and I have several players talking about quitting the game. I can understand their frustration. To take away the ability until after they get to ORCS? Unacceptable... they should have waited until players finished the Fairies. A sneaky way of trying to get players to finish an encounter by completing it with diamonds. I understand that INNO requires income to develop the game and I have purchased diamonds in the past, but I will NOT spend one single diamond on completing a Province.

I too am an archmage and I am losing a great player because she just started the dwarf level and now can't progress AT ALL on the map until she gets to the Orc level. I feel her frustration. I think this will be catastrophic for the outcome of this game.

At least I'm not the only Archmage experiencing this problem. I still think they should fix it so that people who aren't in the Orc chapter yet are not met with Orcs in their provinces. For my players still in the Dwarven chapter, it just makes things even more difficult for them. And completing provinces is difficult enough on its own.

I do have another question about these orcs, though. When you build these orcs, are you just building one at a time? Or is it several at a time? I couldn't find a clear answer on the Wiki and I'm not finished with the Fairies yet. (Getting there, but making Ambrosia takes time.)

DeletedUser627

At least I'm not the only Archmage experiencing this problem. I still think they should fix it so that people who aren't in the Orc chapter yet are not met with Orcs in their provinces. For my players still in the Dwarven chapter, it just makes things even more difficult for them. And completing provinces is difficult enough on its own.

I do have another question about these orcs, though. When you build these orcs, are you just building one at a time? Or is it several at a time? I couldn't find a clear answer on the Wiki and I'm not finished with the Fairies yet. (Getting there, but making Ambrosia takes time.)

My L20 Armory of Dung will produce 260 Orcs every 12 hours at a cost of 8500 Supplies.

DeletedUser1766

Right. Got that. So, if she's beyond the 10th sector, she can't do much of anything until she's researched the orcs... Unless she wants to fight (which she's indicated to me that she is not a really good fighter.)

No, I'm not this stupid, I promise. Just getting clarity in case I get asked. :)

And thank you for all of your help.
Well I have just started orcs but I still fight. It does take time to learn strategy and know how to use your terrain best but I am in the 11th ring and I am still fighting my way through provinces. It will be ages before I can produce orcs and I need the space if I do not want to sacrifice my culture. I know it might be hard for her but it is possible. I do not know if she is playing human or elf. I play elf and I find that I can win most of my battles with 3 granite Gollum's (dwarf research)and 2 bud sorceress (fairy research). I have my barracks upgraded as high as I can for now and 4 armories. Yes I lose some but I am fighting groups far bigger than me and winning. Use the sorceress against any troops but they are good at killing light and heavy melee and sorceresses. They are vulnerable to attack but use the terrain and your other troops to protect them. It is challenging but I like strategy and I am getting to know my troops and the opponents. I have never used diamonds to finish or make the game easier. I did buy a few expansions but when they price went up I decided to fight or research the rest. It is possible to fight. If she has raced ahead of her research she may have to step back for a while but she should have a fair sized city for that. Just remember that you can buy kp's with in game money. The price does go up, mine now cost 500,000 a unit and I earn a lot through tournaments. This sort of game requires strategy, some can buy their way to the top if they want but I do not have that sort of money to spend on games so I fight. I was not good when I started but I have learned to use my troops well. It can be done.

DeletedUser627

Nimbrethil - you must be a modest player! I couldn't win a Ring 11 fight if my life depended on it!

DeletedUser1766

Nimbrethil - you must be a modest player! I couldn't win a Ring 11 fight if my life depended on it!
Thankyou but I wasn't when I started playing. It has taken me a while to work out the best combinations and I never use auto battle. I like strategy and there are some fights I buy because I think the odds are too tough but I have always managed to fight a crystal province. All opponents are light melee so even when they have 2 squads of 1100 against my treants who are 25 per squad I can still win. Scrolls and plank provinces are harder but still possible. Archers hurt treants badly but if you have 1 or 2 squads of archers and the rest are light melee you bring in sorceresses to destroy the archers as long as you stay out of reach of the melee units. I do sometimes lose a whole squad but I have not lost a battle for a while. Elixer. dust and gem provinces can be hard.

I had already completed some ring 11 provinces before the orcs arrived. My real fear are facing cannoneers as they have the whole battlefield range and can kill you before you reach them. Never use anything but gollums and sorceress if they are their, the same goes for sorceress, hard to kill except by their own kind and the soldiers usually get killed before they reach them. I fight most fights with gollums and sorceress now but still use treants at times. I am interested in the orc upgrade to treants but I cannot see how the archer upgrade will help as they are out of their depth without much higher squad size. Gollum and sorceress make a fairly formidable team, especially with the fairy updates to the sorceress. I try and do a province a day except when tournaments are on. Two more rows and I will have finished with expansions. Then I suppose I will just fight tournaments to get relics and runes.

DeletedUser1766

Hi, I have just checked the upgrade for my armories and its says that a level 20 armory will breed 380 orcs a day. At that rate you would need at least 2 to raise enough orcs to be useful.