• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

orcs

Traser

I am getting a lot of provinces requiring orcs. I read that I have to wait until level 20 to get them. Is this correct? Is there another way to get orcs? I am at level 6 right now

Huor

You start getting orcs when you reach chapter 8. If you want them as soon as you open the chapter, you will need orc nests from the magic academy. I don't think there is a quicker way. You don't want to place any right now as they will only produce goods and not orcs.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
You have to upgrade your armories to level 20 to be able to produce orcs with them. And the tech for this upgrade does not occur until the Orcs and Goblins chapter. As Huor already said, Orc Nests of orcs level or higher will produce orcs. Also, if you have the Witch Hut it is a really good source of orcs once you upgrade it to Orcs level.

Raccon

I am getting a lot of provinces requiring orcs. I read that I have to wait until level 20 to get them. Is this correct? Is there another way to get orcs? I am at level 6 right now
No orc producing building i.e orcs nest, the malusium wedding, the scare carriage etc.. would give you orcs in chapter 6. You have to clear the first research in chapter 8 i.e the advanced scouts before any of these buildings (must be crafted in MA or won in events in chapter 8) gave you orcs.

Traser

You start getting orcs when you reach chapter 8. If you want them as soon as you open the chapter, you will need orc nests from the magic academy. I don't think there is a quicker way. You don't want to place any right now as they will only produce goods and not orcs.
Thanks Huor.

Traser

You have to upgrade your armories to level 20 to be able to produce orcs with them. And the tech for this upgrade does not occur until the Orcs and Goblins chapter. As Huor already said, Orc Nests of orcs level or higher will produce orcs. Also, if you have the Witch Hut it is a really good source of orcs once you upgrade it to Orcs level.
Thanks Henroo.