• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OUTRAGEOUS ELEMENTAL TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3122

That is one of the most ridiculous assertions of the last few weeks. People who don't want strangers replying their posts shouldn't be participating in public forums.

We can't use anyone's names unless replying only to one person who posted now apparently. This must be the weirdest forum logic and forum moderation I've ever encountered. All because some folks have a bad conscience but blame those who point out unfair gaming practices.

DeletedUser12171

We can't use anyone's names unless replying only to one person who posted now apparently. This must be the weirdest forum logic and forum moderation I've ever encountered. All because some folks have a bad conscience but blame those who point out unfair gaming practices.

Deawyne, It is very fine to have a personal opinion as to what is or is not a fair trade. Just don't start policing others who are acting completely within the game boundaries because of your opinions.

Also, you name-and-shame someone (who has actually came out to clarify his actions), based on your personal opinion and you are a moral superhero. When someone calls you out for naming and shaming (a fact), you become the righteous victim. You're so full of yourself it's laughable

Till now, all you have done is keep repeating on your one and only point and have avoided responding to my questions on what constitutes fair and wherher there even is a real issue with the so-called unfair trades. Unless something happens to indicate otherwise, I'm just going to conclude that you're not actually interested in discussion and only want to air your (self-righteous) opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.