• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

Child of Fyre

I have not had any Pet Food in my Magic Academy since Apr 26th. I sent in a ticket but the answer is "random". I have city's in all worlds but the only issue is Ceravyn. Is anyone else having issues with no opportunity's to Craft Pet Food? I so enjoy the tourneys but am seriously considering scrapping that city.

PaNonymeB

Pet food still appears on a regular basis in my cities (you can check data here - data collected since March 2, with a couple of weeks off betwen March 18 and April 3.) I average about 6 pet foods per week and per world, so no pet foods is very unlikely (unless you don't check crafting recipes often enough), but possible. I remember not being able to craft any UUU in both my worlds for ~3 months (I took the decision to start crafting these around December, and I actually crafted my first one in March 26), and I got 12 of them in the last 2 months...

Child of Fyre

Pet food still appears on a regular basis in my cities (you can check data here - data collected since March 2, with a couple of weeks off betwen March 18 and April 3.) I average about 6 pet foods per week and per world, so no pet foods is very unlikely (unless you don't check crafting recipes often enough), but possible. I remember not being able to craft any UUU in both my worlds for ~3 months (I took the decision to start crafting these around December, and I actually crafted my first one in March 26), and I got 12 of them in the last 2 months...
It is frustrating. I have another member in my FS who has 325 on hand and gets them everyday in his MA. I went 23 days in Apr w/o any, sent a message to INNO, and was told it was all random. Them received them in my MA 2-3 times a day for 5 days and none since. I have been told to spend 50 diamonds to reset the MA but refuse to give them to INNO for nothing in return. Will probably just quit playing in that city since it is not fair to the rest of the FS if I can't pull my weight.

Child of Fyre

It is frustrating. I have another member in my FS who has 325 on hand and gets them everyday in his MA. I went 23 days in Apr w/o any, sent a message to INNO, and was told it was all random. Them received them in my MA 2-3 times a day for 5 days and none since. I have been told to spend 50 diamonds to reset the MA but refuse to give them to INNO for nothing in return. Will probably just quit playing in that city since it is not fair to the rest of the FS if I can't pull my weight.
That should be 235 O/H not 325.