• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

getmomo

Players in my fs want to know- is there any chart out there that shows what you get back when you sell buildings? This is for CC spells. This may be a handy chart to have.

That would be nice, but also it should include how many spell frags we could have gotten for disenchanting the building since we now have to choose between getting frags or CC when we need so many more of both.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Wonder what their plans are for the next FA since few, if any, will be crafting badges in an effort to save spell fragments and CCs.

Silver Lady

Ever wondered how Inno calculates the number of SF you get when disenchanting a building (excluding non-magical residences, non-magical workshops, builder menu Military & Goods)? The formula is

SF = (30*N) + (7.5*(MAL-1)*N)

where MLA is Magic Academy Level and N is the number of squares in the building

Example: Festival Merchant 4 x 3 = 12 squares

MAL = 5

SF = (30*12)+(7.5*(5-1)*12) = 720

Edit: Added calculations below:

Regular Residences, Workshops and builder menu military buildings are

SF = 30 x N

I believe the above holds true for goods (Manufactories) but I don’t have any in inventory to confirm it.

Magic Residences and Workshops are SF = 2(30 x N)

Last edited:

BrinDarby

1706665407298.png

1000's or 10000's of KP/AWKP are being dumped into AWs, not due to players'
AWKP chains or any abuse of the game, but because of "Seasons' tasks". Seasons
lasts almost 3 months, during which players are stuck in upgrading thier AWs
simply due to costs, while huge qtys of AWKP are being fill'd daily.

And Inno wonders why so much KP/AWKP is being dumped..... sheesh :rolleyes:

I plan to notify my FS, that I do not wish them to donate any more KP to me. I'm upgrading 1 AW and am done unless something changes. I will continue to donate to my FS and neighbors, but don't want them expecting an upgrade chest that's not going to come

quin629

I plan to notify my FS, that I do not wish them to donate any more KP to me. I'm upgrading 1 AW and am done unless something changes. I will continue to donate to my FS and neighbors, but don't want them expecting an upgrade chest that's not going to come

No, it's OK - they will still get the donor reward chest as soon as your AW is full of KP - they don't have to wait for you to upgrade.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
View attachment 16840

1000's or 10000's of KP/AWKP are being dumped into AWs, not due to players'
AWKP chains or any abuse of the game, but because of "Seasons' tasks". Seasons
lasts almost 3 months, during which players are stuck in upgrading thier AWs
simply due to costs, while huge qtys of AWKP are being fill'd daily.

And Inno wonders why so much KP/AWKP is being dumped..... sheesh :rolleyes:

Iv mentioned this in part, but there is one part i left out.
I currently have 8 out of 9 aw's ready for upgrade. But the cost would wipe out all my stockpile of cc and frags for the last couple years Which is utter bs on its own.
As soon as this last aw is full... i got some problems' Because no matter how you look at it, how i chose to proceed, its a steady down hill run until im completely screwed over. (How, iv laid out in previous posts). The only variable is the time it takes for that to happen.

The sad part i didnt mention, was i reached this point, using only my 1/h charge kp, and tourney kp. I still have all my awkp instants from when they first made that change until now. And its all pretty much worthless now. I couldnt use it even if i wanted to. The only way i could it would be to go around to everyone elses aw and keep giving it away. Of course they would reach the same upgrade problem im at in time as well.
Its utter bs. Years of trying to gain catalysts and frags could all be gone in a day, if i chose to upgrade. Then i would never be able to keep up after that. Years of awkp instants are now nearly worthless. And if i chose to use all my cc and frags, id reach a point where i wouldnt be able to do half the damn game at all. (Laid out in previous posts.) ... Years of work... rendered worthless... so what exactly is the point of anyone continuing to play this game under those conditions?

BrinDarby

Years of awkp instants are now nearly worthless. And if i chose to use all my cc and frags, id reach a point where i wouldnt be able to do half the damn game at all. (Laid out in previous posts.) ... Years of work... rendered worthless... so what exactly is the point of anyone continuing to play this game under those conditions?
10000 % agreed. This is what my ( years ) of work looks like.
1706743883557.png

28,993 in AWKP instants, and No AWs and just as worthless
now as DominionOfGod's. I had a plan and was saving for
specific upgrades that now I can't even do if I wanted to.

I'm convinced the new mgmt team came in and 1 thing they
did was a game wide report of all the stuff, all the players
have. Knowing that unless the players exhausted thier piles
of goods, :diamond: sales would remain slugish. The changes aren't
to rebalance anything other than to decimate our stockpiles
so everyone is rebalanced into NO rainy day fund ( in stuff ).
God forbid those players that actually were saving and had
a plan, that now went right out the window.

( yes 1 thing Inno wants is to also decimate our diamond
piles asap and forcing spending of diamonds for SFs/CCs
for AW upgrades, not using them as designed for, MR/MW
upgrading and MA crafting. ) ( yes 10,710 reg KP )

BrinDarby

@iamthouth ,
I no longer have the required RRs/BPs and after looking
at researches after the CH6-10 chgs, I really got hosed
there too and wouldn't have enough.

getmomo

You very clearly CAN afford AW upgrades, as you have KP to invest, and Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts and Royal Restorations to upgrade.

And they would all be gone after one round of upgrades. It took them years to horde all that and one round of updates and it's all gone. You don't see the problem here? What about future upgrades of AWs and buildings?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Let us see a Wonder leveled to 11 is 66,000 SF 66 CC and 25 RR and that means you have the needed resources to craft a minimum of 12 wonders and at chapter 10 only 11 Max are available. So tell us where your plan fails now? I need this to be able to include in my next feedback report on this change.

Last edited:

Silver Lady

I’ve been playing since 2019 and have a small stock pile in my bigger cities (because I‘ve been using as I go) but my little city doesn’t have much of anything. I’m still not happy with the new AW upgrade cost but I have figured that as long as I continue to progress I will be able to both upgrade AWs and craft albeit at a much much slower rate. The key seems to me to lie in progressing, patience and a good FS. But I am seriously considering closing down a couple of cities for an extended period. If my calculations prove incorrect then I guess I may have to completely close shop but hope springs eternal so I’m hoping my calculations are correct. And maybe Inno will help us out a bit…replace relics in NH chests with SF and some new buildings that give SF…pretty please.