• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.16

DeletedUser2870

I am exactly the same bought 12 earlier in my Wood-elves city and 6 in a smaller Chapter 5 city and will play without spending another cent, until I am bored or to frustrated. Innogames can eat there own dog food and pay their Product Manager and team with diamonds, not my dollars.

My thoughts exactly!
I'm using the diamonds I still have left, but I'm not going to buy new ones until they get this game functioning in such a way that it is fun to play again.

DeletedUser637

As I said earlier, raise the price then offer a sale LOL, 100% OMG, You must be a identified as Boycott ringleader.

100% offer is only for those who have never bought any diamonds at all. It is to trick them into purchase. Those of you who are buying diamonds on regular bases won't get this offer. Why would you? You will buy it anyway. That is Inno logic. Nothing for loyal players.

DeletedUser2334

There are a lot of players who can build so many manufactories e.g. that they literally have hundreds of thousands of goods in stock. There's no fun in that.

"We don't blame you" followed by "You are not playing how we want" or
"We are not punishing you" followed by "You will have more fun doing it our way, so stop playing the way you want"

This is the problem! People hate you making decisions for them and telling them do "do it our way" when there are ZERO reasons they should.
Please, PLEASE stop saying "balance" when you mean "restrictions" Be HONEST about what is happening.

OK, so I'm on of those players that has lots of goods in stock, and that's the way I like to play: I like to hoard resources to have plenty when I need rather than always be short and have to wait to build up. So, just to point out your hypocrisy, you're telling me that I shouldn't be hoarding or that its not fun for me, then saying you don't want to tell people how to play?

Heimdahl

Lovely a price increase on what diamonds can purchase especially in province expansions, province battles (as opposed to tournament which are still winnable) that are impossible to win due to the AI wiping out too many of your troops before you can even fight. Completely unbalances squad sizes that completely overwhelm your squads.
And they want me to spend money on their game when it is so obviously rigged against you if you are unwilling to spend big bucks.
Not going to happen. I've considered in the past several times to spend the $100 to buy diamonds but now I'm seeing the massive erosion of the value of those very same diamonds. Kudos to those to spent their money and bough lots of diamonds, Inno appreciates your generosity very much. As for me once I can no longer play because I do not have tons of money to spend on a game that keeps asking for more and giving less I will take my leave of what once was a really good game but has now just become a money basket for Inno. Lots have already quit and I will soon follow unless Inno (laughing my guts out at this statement) reverses many of their recent game decisions and returns the game to what it was originally meant to be: FUN TO PLAY.
Sorry I don't mean to rant but I'm far from pleased with INNO and if this is how they intend to treat their players then only people who do not care about being abused will be left playing.

DeletedUser3507

Still no fix to magic residences & workshops, how lame.
They introduced them over 2 months ago and their still broke. for those that bought them and can't upgrade them.

Heimdahl

Players who quit the game have been offered 700 diamonds to come back.

And that gets you 1 expansion slot. How helpful.......... if you are still in the first few chapters. For me I can't even put down most of the good cultural buildings or upgrade any of my boosted goods or any of the ancient wonders that I have sitting waiting for me to get enough space to place them. Unless they are willing to fix the province battles to what they were before their so-called rebalancing or find some other way to allow long term players to continue to grow good luck with getting anybody to come back for more than a few weeks at best.