• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.45

DeletedUser9080

OK ... So now, my Magical Mana Hut I was relying on for extra supplies is giving me Gems...
(a good that in my Fellowship, is more than easy to acquire)

And SIX of the buildings in my inventory I was planning on using for the same reason, are now junk.

I am Not a happy camper

Thank you..., thank you very much...

<grumble..., grumble..., grumble...>
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I am not a habitual knocker of InnoGames - but they make no friends when they insist on fixing things that are not broken - which they do with monotonous regularity.
Buildings that you acquire should not change in value!
:)
It's like buying a spanking new automobile to drive the kids to school - and when you go to the garage one morning, you see the auto manufacturers have sneaked in overnight - and turned it into a snowmobile.
Then they say - it is really great for winter sports - you are going to love it!
And you say - but I really want a car....
:)

26733696_10210864172700983_713539827082726707_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-share public Facebook group with 4600 members and growing all the time;
you are welcome to share all our Files, Notes and Videos with all your friends and fellowship.

We have more than 200 'InfoTips' – which are nuggets of Elvenar information on different subjects,
that you may not find elsewhere, graded from 'Beginner' to 'Advanced'.
We also have more than 100 videos.

shimmerfly

Hmmm...I think in the long run, the changes to the buildings will be beneficial. They might take some time to get used to, but the way I see it, free goods are just that-free goods. Producing/buying tier 3 goods is not cheap, and the resources it saves on the back end make it worthwhile, IMHO.
What if you searched for the perfect dress and once you got home the bag had something entirely different in it...Just saying it's not "right".

DeletedUser6148

@My Shadow and @Daveen please add your objections by filing support tickets expressing your frustrations. I apologize in advance to the support moderators, but the developers NEED to see that people don't like these retroactive changes.
That's what this forum thread is supposed to be. The developers are supposed to be reading this, not wandering the halls, picking their noses, or gallivanting off to Monaco for the week!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
That's what this forum thread is supposed to be. The developers are supposed to be reading this, not wandering the halls, picking their noses, or gallivanting off to Monaco for the week!

I believe the process is the CM reads the thread and passes on summarised information to the devs. Sometimes I have seen the CM post what they passed on, or at least a forum version of it.

DeletedUser2207

Has the mobile version of this update been released? I'm still not seeing city names when helping

DeletedUser1110

I picked the buildings that were changed because of the fact they gave me supplies, which can not be bought or traded for. The gems I now receive from these buildings is not the equivalent to the amount of boosted dust I could have made with said supplies. This has reduced the value of the building. I have to build another Factory to replace this loss, losing population I don't have to spare. Non-boosted goods can be bought or traded for, I don't want or need these buildings now.

DeletedUser10297

So my Ice Temple, Frozen Fountain and Frozen Orc Vortex which use to supply me with supplies and/or Tier 1 goods are all kicking out gems. The last two are part of the winter set and instead of getting two different items it's just gems. What's up with that? They didn't provide troops or whatever excuse you all want to use for the change. But honestly as part of the set when connected to the others shouldn't they provide something else in addition to gems? It was the reason I placed them in my city. They weren't broke before your fix but they are now. I'd say good job but I'd be lying.

Risen Malchiah

@loganschlieghliegh The Frozen Fountain and Orc Vortex link bonuses were simply a larger amount of supplies, so I imagine the bonuses now are simply a larger amount of goods. If you hover over them, it will probably display the link bonuses. I agree that it's disappointing if you were counting on them providing supplies in the dwarves or fairies chapter.

DeletedUser9469

I've seen a lot of negative comments about the change from supplies to goods... While I agree the supply boosts were heavily sought after, if I am experiencing this properly, here is what it works out to be:

If a building has staggered rewards (that is that it produces a unit or manna at a certain chapter but otherwise produces supplies) it has been changed as follows:

Lower Chapters still get supplies instead of units because they are not at the chapter to unlock that feature
Mid Chapters that are still not able to access the intended feature get a T-3 non boosted good
Chapters that have access to the intended feature get the intended good/supply or unit

Further, I understand this to mean that a building that only offers a supply bonus will still give a supply bonus and buildings that give a specific unit without the requirement to have chapter access to that unit still produce the unit...

I do not like this change, but I embrace it and will use it to my advantage.

Laochra

So they fix something that wasn't broken.....but they still haven't fixed the broken in-game chat? Where's the logic in that???o_O:confused::rolleyes:

Deleted User - 1599294

I, for one, am impressed with the updates to the mobile app. Inno took two giant steps forward and made it much more usable for me. Granted there are more features I'd like to see implemented, such ability to make and cast spells, add kp to AW's and guild wide messaging. I am sure those are in the works. Kudo's Inno and thank you! As to the change in Supply to T3 non-boosted good. It's all good. Yes, I was using those buildings to supplement my supply as I only have 5 workshops currently at level 15, but I also need gems. . . it's all good. The challenge of the game is to continually re-think your strategy. That's what I enjoy about this game.

DeletedUser7748

How is tier 3 good more useful than Orcs? You took the building that allowed lower age players to gain a battle unit that they would not otherwise have and nurtured it. Don't lie to the players since that is effectively telling them Foxtrot Uniform. If I wanted tier 3rd goods I would either build that manufactory building or get the Traveling merchant 3. For lower level players, they would build more workshops. Are you trying to kill this game by making it unpopular? Consider me disappointed with the latest release.

I agree 100%! Several people in our FS are upset about this change as well. A lot of us had these buildings placed for very specific reasons which are now ruined. If we want unboosted Tier 3 goods we will trade for them, that's kind of the point of having a trading system to start with. We placed these buildings for orcs and for supplies, it's what we wanted and messing around with them after they're placed is a great way to upset both new and long term players!

DeletedUser10527

I can not believe you changed existing buildings. I specifically went after them in an event for what they were for, supplies. I am currently on Orcs, what do I need the most of SUPPLIES and now you make it magic dust..... What is the use of this. Now you want me to wait until the 8th chapter to get supplies. I won't need them then, I need the now. You should not be changing what buildings provide when you get them from an event. We are very selective of which buildings we want. Why would you do this to us.