• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.45

DeletedUser3805

I don't really mind that my buildings that used to produce supplies now produce unboosted T3 goods. I usually have more than enough supplies without those buildings. However, all of these buildings are now producing Magic Dust. All. Of. Them. Couldn't you have made one of them produce gems, just to switch it up a bit?

bkbajb

I don't really mind that my buildings that used to produce supplies now produce unboosted T3 goods. I usually have more than enough supplies without those buildings. However, all of these buildings are now producing Magic Dust. All. Of. Them. Couldn't you have made one of them produce gems, just to switch it up a bit?
I have 1 city producing dust and 1 elixer. Not sure how they decided that.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have 1 city producing dust and 1 elixer. Not sure how they decided that.
Look for the City's T3 boost on your map, then look at the province above that (there may be a city in between): The city that is receiving dust should be boosted in Elixir, and the city that is getting elixir should be boosted in gems.

DeletedUser11251

How is tier 3 good more useful than Orcs? You took the building that allowed lower age players to gain a battle unit that they would not otherwise have and nurtured it. Don't lie to the players since that is effectively telling them Foxtrot Uniform. If I wanted tier 3rd goods I would either build that manufactory building or get the Traveling merchant 3. For lower level players, they would build more workshops. Are you trying to kill this game by making it unpopular? Consider me disappointed with the latest release.
Just entered the woodelves chapter and that is where I will end. It was already nearly impossible to progress with the lack of opportunities to gain expansions, Orcs was a trial, and the prizes for events have become virtually useless due to lack of space or conversion now to tier 3 goods, which we can already trade for. If they wanted to do something to make the game user friendly, space and population are the places to do it, not tier 3 goods.