• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.9

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves (and Dwarves and Fairies),

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.9.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser43

What time on Wednesday will the update happen so we can plan around it?

DeletedUser61

It can vary by a couple of hours, depending on the size of the download and misfortune, but 3 am Miami time is pretty typical when things go smoothly.

The sysadmins have been starting the roll outs around 9 am German time, and we're one of the last of the 22 regional markets.

DeletedUser3163

Does anyone know a timeframe everything will be back on?

DeletedUser2753

I just was updated. 9:45 EST . The Sysadmin must have come back from a late lunch in Hamberg

DeletedUser1390

Re new ranking points for Wonders, just curious what "It can take some time for ranking points for current wonders to be calculated" means, since actually it takes no time at all if you're a computer... What kind of time frame are we talking about?

UPDATE: I just rebooted and the extra points appeared on my score - so I guess not very long!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser627

I put in a Bug Report - but is anyone else seeing the weird Tournament scores?

DeletedUser43

Weird isn't the word for it! They are insane. Is this going to be fixed? Or should we all just stop fighting now?

DeletedUser1390

Any word on fixing the Tournament scores? Oder schläft man schon in Deutschland....:rolleyes:

What are those, your total scores for all tournaments or something?:confused:

DeletedUser1016

What are those, your total scores for all tournaments or something?:confused:

Must be, because I'm presently listed as a top participant, but I'm not playing at all in this crystal tournament - I've ranked high in 4 of the 9, so I think it must be the total of all the tournaments to date?

DeletedUser

I put in a Bug Report - but is anyone else seeing the weird Tournament scores?

Yes, I also submitted a bug report. I was holding steady in the top 5 before the glitch. I am now stuck at 14 and have done at least 7 provances but am not moving back up. What the heck. I really really hope they make it right and give us the points and rewards we deserve.

I would also like them to take this as an example and STOP updating the game during a tournament. It always seems to be during one of my boosted goods time so I am losing out big time and fed up is putting it politely.

DeletedUser1016

Does anyone know the footprint size of the new wonders?

DeletedUser1390

Check the wiki.

Irishna... I'm sure you're moving up, you just can't see the correct scores!! :confused:

DeletedUser43

Irishna...look at the total score of the person above you. Of course you're not moving up. The person above me is THOUSANDS of points ahead of me. The person on top is 65,000 points above me. The person below me is 8000 points behind.

The figures are wayyyyy off. And they haven't fixed them. Who knows if they even will fix them this tournament? They haven't said they would. They haven't said they are trying. All they said was they reported it. I've never seen a bug fixed before a new update and updates take weeks. Besides, these things are time sensitive. It is way past the deadline for me to have done certain provinces so I could get them to level 6. Same with everyone. They had to fix them immediately or they would destroy the whole tournament....which they did.

DeletedUser1390

The only thing I see wrong is the score in the Tournaments tab. Is the tournament itself not working right for you? Not sure why you can't keep doing the provinces same as always. Eventually the right scores will show up.

And they do sometimes do a 'hot fix' for something like this.

DeletedUser43

nvm. I can't explain.

Last edited by a moderator: