• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

Sprite1313

Ashen Phoenix feedings stackable? I noticed that the feeding effect is for 33 days and only gives 1-2% event currency. Any chance the feedings stack for better returns?
If they did, it would be the only evolving building that worked that way, so it is unlikely. Feeding a fully evolved Ashen Phoenix is going to give you about 90 additional currency over the course of an event.

Sprite1313

These prizes are getting worse and worse. do YOU really need more KP? honestly? Do you really need more coin or supply boosts?
after you folks get into the visiting maps, you will understand.
I am always happy to get more KP or troops instants. That just means I can fight more in tournament, level up my AWs faster or complete chapters more quickly.

I agree that the prizes are not as good as they once were (I am grateful that we are being given any opportunity to grab older prize buildings, even if we have to work hard to evolve them), but they aren’t worthless; some of them are actually pretty decent. A lot of people hated the witch’s hut, but I think it is a great orc producer, and I am definitely not complaining about free froggies every day.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If they did, it would be the only evolving building that worked that way, so it is unlikely. Feeding a fully evolved Ashen Phoenix is going to give you about 90 additional currency over the course of an event.

For the few people who got multiples, the Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear feeding effects stack. Two Fire means 100% damage. Two Brown means 100% extra troops. Etc.

Gladiola

For the few people who got multiples, the Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear feeding effects stack.

As I understand it, it was possible to get more than one of the previous phoenixes because they came up as prizes in the rotations if you got enough flags. Do we even know it is the case with this event or do you just keep getting more evolutions? You can't stack if you can't get more than one of them.

Sprite1313

Now that it looks like these conversion recipes (or crafting from scratch) are going to become an even more common event, maybe Inno should adjust the MA and add a sixth crafting slot for evolving building bases and artifacts. That way, they wouldn’t be competing with other buildings for crafting space. Right now, they could have stonehenge and phoenix recipes there. Once the next building gets into the spire, that becomes a third option in that queue.

Sprite1313

As I understand it, it was possible to get more than one of the previous phoenixes because they came up as prizes in the rotations if you got enough flags. Do we even know it is the case with this event or do you just keep getting more evolutions? You can't stack if you can't get more than one of them.
You can get an additional base for the Ashen Phoenix.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What really sucks is if you are waiting to win artifacts from the fellowship adventure to do a conversion. Last year the recipes were leaving the MA less than a day after the FA ended. And I was forsaking Coldfire Phoenix in order to build and evolve a Fire Phoenix. It was very tight!
This. I mean it worked in getting me to blow 300 diamonds rotating my MA last minute, but I still got nothing to show for those 300 diamonds except resentment, which I already had for free before I spent those diamonds. Now I have lingering artifacts in my inventory that I glare at like the bastards that they are. I didn't want to be, but now I'm a step closer to becoming the evil stepmother the stories warned about and it's all because I can't learn to love orphan artifacts that had a chance at becoming Brown Bear greatness.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Yes, in every event, if you do well enough with the grand prizes, a second base will come up after the 7th artifact in the grand prize list. And then the prizes repeat from the beginning.

satchmo33

Being in the position of finishing the event in beta and starting it live now.....here are my thoughts. I'm not impressed at all with this event. The chest prizes are KP-heavy, the daily prizes are "meh" (I do like the chick and the phoenix rider). And the phoenix itself is pretty worthless - BUT one of the prettier ones to come our way.

BTW: Does anyone have any info re: ElvenGems? They seem to have stopped dead in the water with their info about this event (and maybe other stuff, too....that I haven't noticed). Makes me appreciate all the work they do and how heavily I rely on them. What a (volunteer) service they offer to players!

LisaMV

Being in the position of finishing the event in beta and starting it live now.....here are my thoughts. I'm not impressed at all with this event. The chest prizes are KP-heavy, the daily prizes are "meh" (I do like the chick and the phoenix rider). And the phoenix itself is pretty worthless - BUT one of the prettier ones to come our way.

BTW: Does anyone have any info re: ElvenGems? They seem to have stopped dead in the water with their info about this event (and maybe other stuff, too....that I haven't noticed). Makes me appreciate all the work they do and how heavily I rely on them. What a (volunteer) service they offer to players!
!!! What do you like about the chick?! Please! I need to know, as I was blowing it off...

And yes - Elvengems has been having problems, lots of errors, slow updating - I am actually a bit worried about them... that is a LOT of work they do for us all. Inno should just hire them, and pay them something!

Sprite1313

230 seeds per day in chapter 11, with a 3x3 footprint. That’s about 1 seed per tile, per hour. I agree it gives a lot of population, but I don’t think it’s all that great as a source of seeds.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi folks
Wow those are some kind words regarding ElvenGems, we know you love our hard work, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are working on weeding out errors, unfortunately they do creep in.
As for the event, please refresh your daily prize screen, most of them are up now. We are working on cleaning up the prize area now that the final day's prizes are out on Beta; they only run up to 22.
Thank you x
I do want to point out, as I know you have all noticed, and given feedback, that if we got 4 large events with FA following, 2 guest races, and a couple of other mini activities, that it sure would be easier to keep the site up to date. But with an increase in events, our work has doubled, while we have less people working on the site.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

i have converted and crafted an artifact for the fire phoenix on the small cities .. i'll see if i can get enough to get them to 10 and have not seen either in any of the larger cities