• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scroll Keepers needed

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As an example
Guest Races Overview here is an overview of what Guest Races
Chapter 6 Dwarves here you will find a tutorial to help you get started with the Guest Race Dwarves.

All the links for a specific type would be included in a single post with a Tag to identify its category. The collection and preparation of the single post would be most of the initial work I assume. Collaborating with the fellow Keepers up front to organize and determine the proper placement into the category might involve some work but most should fit into a single category naturally, some might be in more than one. Many will be links to a specific location for information or direction. As an example Elvenarchitect provides multiple items in multiple categories or the Spire Wizard as just for the Spire while Idavis for other information.

Once posted its really about maintaining any changes or additions and fielding any questions that might arise.

I hope I have provided some additional detail to answer the question of what is required, if not please let me know?

Thank you,
Astram
Are you wanting to pull all resources from outside Elvenar and create a library of these resources inside Elvenar? That would be extremely useful. I've often thought that we should have the resources right here, instead of having to go everywhere else on our own to find stuff. (I don't mean, necessarily, recreating everything here, but at least having a central source here and linking to other sites, but providing updated info here if those sites are out of date, as some of them are). I am also interested in having a tutorial for the higher guest race chapters, since Elvengems only goes so far, as well as updating events.

If you still need people after the 25th of this month, PM me. I'm swamped right now with editing the Arizona Authors Association newsletter (not what most think of as a newsletter ... 30-40 pages of substantive articles, my column, trivia, puzzles, etc, etc.). After the 25th, I'll be able to breathe. But I have to warn you; I'm not available for 2 weeks out of every 8, since it comes out 6x a year. If that's good enough, I'd help.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@muffy. You've been designated the Game Play Scroll keeper. I have a thread dedicated to your topic, you can post and update in both your thread or the information thread. Only Scroll keepers can comment or post in this category

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Tutorial would include links to specific tutorial sites (like iDavis, etc) Game play is for information pertaining specifically to progressing in Elvenar, links to say Guest race info, new player tips, etc. General information would include helpful sites like elvenarchitect, elvenstats etc that don't help specifically with progress but are nice to have.

This is all sort of up in the air as we just made the entire subforum so we're happy to edit as the community wants.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Get yours on girl !!! You know you wanna..I feel it :D Get your topic while you can !!!
OR...I can spectate comfortably from the outside with snacks. I am a student of the Art of War and learned that move from somebody around here. I’ll wait to see what @samidodamage or anyone else with Battle interest has to say. At least I know I won’t lose my Chef title. I just got a new whisk!