• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Katwick

Cartographer
Man goes into his favorite restaurant to get the same lunch he has gotten every day for 10 years. The menu is exactly the same as its always been, except they also added a new soup. That is the only difference, one new soup has been added. Man quits job, gets divorced, joins the circus, and goes on hunger strike.
Sounds like maybe his wife offered him
[MOD EDIT] removed text
and he chose the Soup.

Last edited by a moderator:

gernsey

Man goes into his favorite restaurant to get the same lunch he has gotten every day for 10 years. The menu is exactly the same as its always been, except they also added a new soup. That is the only difference, one new soup has been added. Man quits job, gets divorced, joins the circus, and goes on hunger strike.

Best analogy really. The complaints here are a "tempest in a teapot". This feature makes the game better, full stop.

Katwick

Cartographer
Let's see if Extraordinary Conjugal Relationship sets off any alarm bells. Maybe they have a dictionary on their nightstand.

If the plural of Mouse is Mice,
what's the plural of Spouse?

Last edited:

Katwick

Cartographer
House rats?
Rugrats
Screenshot_20230131_004319_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Agvar

I got the same, but luckily still had a refresh left.

A thought occured to me. How about two free refreshes, then any others you might want could be bought with a small amount of Diamonds?

LordRezal

I don't think they're forcing us to do anything, including participating in FAs, events, cauldron, tourneys, Spires, or even joining fellowships. Good news--you can give yourself a breather!
Well see you are wrong if you play in a fellowship. You have to play the FA's, because there is always someone that needs the evolves from the last event. To be helpful in the FA you have craft to make badges, play the tourney or spire for badges, you have to play the spire for fragments to craft. So everything is intertwined with something else. Enough is enough. The game has become less and less fun every year.

Dew Spinner

The "get 30 scrolls just for showing up today" quest counts, so between the daily one that unlocks and the freebie you can complete 14 sorcerers quests per week even after reaching the locked quests.
That's great info but most players will never see this, so the quest needs to be removed from the quest list. In order to avoid massive frustration and players threatening to quit. Thanks again for the heads up.
The "get 30 scrolls just for showing up today" quest counts, so between the daily one that unlocks and the freebie you can complete 14 sorcerers quests per week even after reaching the locked quests.
Thanks for the info but most players will never see this and massive confusion, frustration and endless support tickets will follow, so it is probably better if they remove this quest before all of that happens.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
the quest needs to be removed from the quest list. In order to avoid massive frustration and players threatening to quit.
Yeah, maybe... I mean aside from the daily log-ins counting towards completion
1. there are 2 free refreshes per week to get a new quest, and
2. the weekly quests carry over (if you don't finish one this week you can still do it next week)
3. you don't have to finish all quests to get to all of the Seasons prizes

Removing the quest seems like unnecessary handholding to me, and TBH I really like the quest because 7/10 of it literally completes itself just by showing up, and doing 3 event quests in a week to finish it off is also nearly automatic.
I'd much rather get rid of the ugly 45x 3h productions, while others object to the produce troops quests. But I think those should ALL stay too, because 1. we get refreshes, and 2. not everything should be easy.