• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok Ryona, what about these?

RyonaAvatar.jpg

Signature
RyonaSig_zps1s4nlmql.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

You are welcome. glad you like them Ryona!! I had forgot to add the link to the picture for you, but I added it in there now. Use the guide I posted to help you set them up! You can add your Fellowship and your saying under the signature after you get it set up on the signature page!

DeletedUser7527

Ok Ryona, what about these?

View attachment 7538

Signature
RyonaSig_zps1s4nlmql.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
Awesome job @Sir Squirrel great as always

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes she did, but the signatures are not very big and are hard to add a lot of words too. She can add that under her signature easier then I can add it into the signature. Also I don't like to put Fellowship names into a signature in case the person leaves the Fellowship then I have to redo the signature.
That makes sense; thank you for explaining it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Sir Squirrel! I have really loved my avatar, but I decided that I want to look like a girl again, lol. Is it possible to give me the avatar pic of the girl in my signature that you did for me? That one is gorgeous. Let me know, and thank you.

Sir Squirrel

Yeah they changed how we have to hook up sigs now. They have to be hosted at a pic hosting site. I have uploaded your pic to my new hosting site now, you just have to highlight the link, copy then paste it into the insert graphic spot on the signature page. Check out my help page at the bottom of the post to see how to do it Mizpah. It has pictures to make it easier to figure out!

Mizpah21_zpsjkgn422e.jpg

Last edited: