• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rules

Deleted User - 1178646

my gosh some of you write entire books on the simplest of topics. Like someone asks you what 1 + 1 is and you'd write a 5 page essay as a response.

YES, it is cheating if you find a glitch or error in the game design and intentionally use it for ranking advantage. This isn't an opinion it's a fact. No 80 page essay required as a response.

YES, it is cheating even though there is no reward other than ego etc even if you do it only beyond a certain point. Whether or not you have a competitive bone in your body means nothing. This isn't an opinion it's a fact. No 80 page essay required as a response.

The End.

And no I will not read an 8 page essay as a response to me or anyone else.

1 + 1 is 2... requires no more words than that. And they could handle this tiny spire thing and the new to fellowship issue fast.... except.........

(insert slow moving turtle emoji here)

It's only cheating if the rulemakers say it's cheating.
Using special shoes in a marathon ain't cheating unlessa the rulemakers say it's not allowed. (yes marathons have shoe rules these days because of some superspringy shoes, but those who used them before the rules where implementented arent cheaters)

Inno-games is aware about the situation since day 1, and have choosen to not make a rule nor make changes in the game to prevent it.
This means it ain't cheating but it's a feature.

No 80 pages essay needed for that.
According to your standard I am cheating because I look for possibilities in the game. I own multiple bears, I have owned hundreds of wishing wells.
I am a cheater for using the possibilities offered in game?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What society calls cheating and what the written rules call cheating are not always the same thing. People who violate the spirit of the game may not break an actual rule, but they are breaking their social contract with their fellow players.

And yes, some of these ways to "play the system", what a lot of people call cheating, are Inno's fault because of the way they made the system and then do not enforce the actual rules either because they make money off some of the biggest rule breakers.