• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

DeletedUser2824

I will likely join a FS soon but the disparity between my level 10,500 approx to many others around me 23K to 135K leads to an inability to trade at the levels they need.

What world do you play in?

The two fellowships where I am arch are very newbie friendly. It's boosted goods and player temperament that I put more stock on. You'll find even some high ranking fellowships willing to take on a newer person for boosted goods over player score.

StarLoad

What world do you play in?

The two fellowships where I am arch are very newbie friendly. It's boosted goods and player temperament that I put more stock on. You'll find even some high ranking fellowships willing to take on a newer person for boosted goods over player score.

I am on Arendyll in the middle of tier 3 and my boosted Items are Marble, Crystal, and Gems

DeletedUser2824

I am on Arendyll in the middle of tier 3 and my boosted Items are Marble, Crystal, and Gems

My fellowship there is is need of those boosts. We aren't very competitive, but like to stay active. Our rules mainly consist of encouragement to be active (every day is nice, but not required if life is taking priority), friendly, and to limit cross tier trades. If you're eventually willing to convert over to boosted only (no hurry, it take time to do that) that would be great. If this sounds good to you I could send you an invite. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

@SoggyShorts While you're into random math, figure this one out...
I decided to grab a few Rainbow Unicorns just because I have a few trees still hanging around so I figured I'd throw them out and give myself a little extra cult/pop to get through my last Orc upgrades before I trash everything for Mana in the near future anyway.
Rolled the 140 x12 and got 0 Unicorns. How unlucky are those odds? o_O

Edit: Also zero Kp... YAY :eek:

DeletedUser4778

I am torn between trying for the elusive Rainbow Unicorn to replace my very updated Chapter 1 version or hoping against hope that the more efficient but not as pretty Rainbow Flower Cage makes an appearance. What are the chances that it will? Any whispers? Inside info? Messages from above?

DeletedUser3297

Yay, finally done!!! I did use some of my sky essence to try for a burning egg, but didn't get it. Oh well, I knew to quit if I wanted to go for the Orc nests :D

LNAhX29.png

Thanks @SoggyShorts !!!

DeletedUser5800

Would have had a better chance at the dailies by rolling the 50 ;)
As much of a forum junkie as I am I definitely knew that... Doing all 140 on 1 and all 50 on 1 just for fun. Both have spent close to 1500, all 140 has yielded 1 prize and all 50 has yielded 3 so it's even obvious if I were stubborn and didn't read things or believe in math.

Fun Fact: They are both well into the unlucky category at this point... but I've had crazy good luck up until this event so I was overdue for a hard spanking by the all knowing Math. At least it happened while everything is garbage and I didn't care, there is some good luck with my bad. Maybe the next big event will have something worth getting again and I'll be corrected in the eyes of probability having sacrificed nothing. Victory. :p

DeletedUser5800

I still want those Orc nests though :D
Better shoot for 2 instead of 16 the way this is going, it's been the same with everyone I've talked to. I would be prepared to become conspiratorial but I'm to jaded for that anymore... which also may been part of the conspiracy. :eek: ;) ;) :D

DeletedUser3297

Better shoot for 2 instead of 16 the way this is going, it's been the same with everyone I've talked to. I would be prepared to become conspiratorial but I'm to jaded for that anymore... which also may been part of the conspiracy. :eek: ;) ;) :D

I've been noticing that a lot. There is somebody on the Platinum Leaf group that used 3,700 sky essence and rolled the 140 till she was out and did not get one building. However, most of the people in my fellowship have been very lucky and have several buildings. So, I guess we are just the unliucky ones this time around :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So far I have not had any luck at all. Used 700 sky essence and rolled the 50 and did not get one building. You're right, this event does not have too many great buildings so it's no big loss. I still want those Orc nests though :D
I didn't look at people's math this time because I'm not sure we haven't over-thinked it.

If you open the big egg, you have a 45% chance of getting either the daily deal or as many essences as you spent (or more). With the small egg, you have a 37% chance of getting the same.

To reverse that, Big egg, 55% chance of not getting closer to the daily deal. Small egg, 63% chance of not getting closer to the daily deal.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I didn't really track on Beta, but I know I had under 4K ess when I grabbed 4 Phoenix Cults, and I have over 2800 left So about 300 ess per building
What I love most about the small boxes is when you hit a streak of +90 ess and your total keeps going up for a while.
Edit: The hard part is sticking to it, I do know that my first 12 eggs didn't give a building.

If you open the big egg, you have a 45% chance of getting either the daily deal or as many essences as you spent (or more). With the small egg, you have a 37% chance of getting the same.
Yeah, that's why we all originally thought that the big egg/box was better for dailies, but what makes the small ones better is the chance at 90 ess which is almost 2 free eggs, and the +200 ess is only 1 egg and a little bit (with a lower chance of happening)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3297

Okay, rolled the 50 4 times and got 2 Orc startegist buildings in Felyndral. Rolled the 50 in Arendyll 31 times to get the same 2 buildings. However, those 31 rolls were mostly free essence. Ended up using 600 essence in Arendyll for 2 and 200 essence in Felyndral for 2. I am just glad I still have over 2300 essence to go after the Orcs nests :D