• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser1901

Yeah, I'm concerned about my two Orc Chapter cities... scout times will kill me and space is going to be impossible for me to find for new or additional builds :oops:

Buttrflwr

1190574.png
[/QUOTE]

Looking here, there is a discrepancy between what the game is giving and what this says. Game says temple of the flame is 186 culture, sheet says temple of the frozen flame is 200. I am wondering if it is the same temple?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3297

1190574.png

Looking here, there is a discrepancey between what the game is giving and what this says. Game says temple of the flame is 186 culture, sheet says temple of the frozen flame is 200. I am wondering if it is the same temple?[/QUOTE]

Different Temple. The Elvenar Architect lists both.

Buttrflwr

Looking here, there is a discrepancey between what the game is giving and what this says. Game says temple of the flame is 186 culture, sheet says temple of the frozen flame is 200. I am wondering if it is the same temple?

Different Temple. The Elvenar Architect lists both.[/QUOTE]
Thank you...I thought that was probably it. :)

Tauriel Dragonwood

This Snow Flurry Event looks like fun. 100 Quests can make it a challenge getting your chores done. Do you think Inno's developers have a goal to have us only play Elvenar and/or FOE, and no other game? Well it's working. My poor Sims are getting fat from not being forced to go to the gym.

A BIG HUG goes out to all the players who took the time to create the spoiler list for this event. Wow! What would we do without you? I know. Run around the room ranting and raving because we didn't know ahead of time to scout.

Thank goodness we have the Tournaments to collect relics from because it's impossible to defeat the powerful creatures on the World Map since this new Battle System has been implemented (not entirely impossible - you can purchase diamonds).

For us elves, wouldn't it be nice if we could see a snow dragon or snow elf, instead of a snowman in our cities? Hint, hint.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4881

I took a look at the 100 tasks and grouped them by type to get an idea of what to plan ahead for (i.e. collect supplies, how soon/how many are needed next / or / collect Tier 1 goods, what to set them for next). I realized the tasks get much harder as you go and the newer players will most likely not be able to complete them all in the time allotted due mostly to the amount of encounters that will need to be solved, though their shorter scouting times will help. Anyhow, here's the breakdown of the tasks by type to help people get a handle on what is ahead and decide how far they want to push themselves. I think it will be very important to look at the list of prizes ahead of time and decide what to try for.
TasksByType.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3468

@Sheianna
How about a downloadable/printable google doc?

Thanks for the suggestion! No printer to print it out but still good to know. (When hubby bought a new printer because he was fed up with the ink for the Dells that we have costing an arm and a leg, he somehow managed to get one where the licensing agreement apparently limits him to just one computer... which makes no sense to me but maybe he's just reading it wrong and all I really need to do is just install the correct drivers! After all, he is the one who was convinced this morning that his computer had died on him when the real problem is that the cats were playing with the power cord and had managed to unplug it. :rolleyes: Apparently he doesn't have his set to display a low battery warning! In fairness though, I didn't have mine set to display a low battery warning either until the cats did the same thing to my computer. :D)

DeletedUser2824

Just go slow, it's super frustrating to collect a 48h production by accident before you need to. Finish that first cup of coffee FIRST-- 5 minutes might save you 2 days =)

Yup. Quest hasn't even started and I've already clicked on my academy and collected a spell, which I might add, is parked in an out-of-the-way corner to avoid such accidents. I can tell I'm going to do great! :D

DeletedUser4267

It looks like the quests are getting more and more demanding-- in order to clear 46-49 quickly you'd need 19 of your Tier 1 goods!
It can still be done with 14, but will take an extra 9 hours.
Yes they are getting more demanding. I made sure I wrote them all down again though. I am on #12 already and only been playing for maybe and hour today. I'm just going to have difficulty getting all of those relics though. That's my only concern at this time. Other than that I will be set esp since I have 18 of my tier 1 boosted goods

Deleted User - 1028897

Anyone here see the movie Apollo 13? Remember when Kevin Bacon taped a note to the console? He's kinda sleepy and doesn't want to hit the wrong button so he put tape over it with a note that says "NO!" That all of us today, right? Don't click the wrong buildings... :eek:

A questions about Gain Planks (or whatever good) - I know we can accept a trade or even use the wholesaler. What if we initiate/offer a trade? I think I tried this before and my trade got accepted and it didn't register. That could be my mind playing tricks on me or a bug or maybe a trade "offered" doesn't count. Anyone know for sure?

Edit: Yes, it works if you offer the trade. Thanks Enelya Ciryatan and Kristincun and ylime74 for info and help. I tested with ylime74 to confirm. I'll leave this here in case anyone else wonders and looks for it.

DeletedUser5623

Looks like you can only go so far and then they stop you from progressing. Mine says the next quest will be unlocked in 7 hours. It says "tomorrow" but 7 hours is today...

DeletedUser188

Looks like you can only go so far and then they stop you from progressing. Mine says the next quest will be unlocked in 7 hours. It says "tomorrow" but 7 hours is today...
Thats only for 1 of your quest lines You should have 2
1 is your daily quest I get 1 every 24 hrs and they stack if I cant finish it in 24 hrs (today was gain 1000 planks)
The other quest line I can do 1 right after the other as long as I planned ahead

Adain Dywyll

Help! I am confused. We open boxes to get snowglobes, right? I have bought the snowman 3 times and he isn't showing up in my buildings. Do you not definitely get him. I also don't understand what the percentages mean thanks

DeletedUser3297

Each of the prizes listed in the boxes are only at chance at winning them. The first box you have a 7% chance of winning the building, the third box you have a 25% chance of winning the building. My advice is only open the largest box to get the most snowglobes for the grand prizes. But only open that box on the days that your really want the building. I am holding out for the Winter Star, Glacier Garden and Father Tree of Candy Canes. Those are the only days I will attempt to open the boxes. I will have more snowflakes, so I will open more boxes and hopefully increase my odds of getting the building I want.

DeletedUser2191

On behalf of myself and the fellowships I'm in on Felyndral and Winyandor worlds, a huge thank you and feeling of appreciation to you soggy, kaylee and those we don't have interaction with for all the awesome work and effort in putting this together for everyone. :)