• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser

@crystal01 wow, sorry to hear that :(

On the good side did you see what that blogger dude updated his "dia 15" daily building? "Fhater Tree of Candy Canes" !!! that's will be the first daily prize building that gives pop with culture, in 7 days from now, so save up your snowflakes and try again then, great posible prize :D

Crystal01

@crystal01 wow, sorry to hear that :(

On the good side did you see what that blogger dude updated his "dia 15" daily building? "Fhater Tree of Candy Canes" !!! that's will be the first daily prize building that gives pop with culture, in 7 days from now, so save up your snowflakes and try again then, great posible prize :D

Yes thank you i do want the candy cane tree, but after 16 tries with Disappointment I dont think waiting and saving will help.

DeletedUser4807

Is there going to be chances to win culture everyday of this Snow Flurry event?

DeletedUser1349

Anyone know if there is a cap/max on snowflakes? I am very close to 1000 now and saving them for periods of no tournaments where I will try for relics from the big box.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Help! I am confused. We open boxes to get snowglobes, right? I have bought the snowman 3 times and he isn't showing up in my buildings. Do you not definitely get him. I also don't understand what the percentages mean thanks

Your prizes from the events are hidden away in the Spell Inventory under the Buildings Tab.

DeletedUser3871

Thank you for all the info to help us prepare. But what happens when you finish all quests and there is 20 days left? Why the stress to set factories to 48 hours and 24 hours? Why build new factories, only to delete them after the contest. Why the rush? There is 29 days left of this contest. Is it impossible to do it by not following your guide?

DeletedUser5251

Why the stress to set factories to 48 hours and 24 hours? Why build new factories, only to delete them after the contest. Why the rush? There is 29 days left of this contest. Is it impossible to do it by not following your guide?

I think some people have limited time to devote to the quests, so they want that time to be as efficient as possible. Also, some quests, like gaining relics, will be more challenging for some than others and they appreciate the opportunity to plan around tournaments and such. The other nice thing about finishing the secondary quest line as soon as possible is that it enables you to amass your snowflakes early and spend them when the building you really want becomes available as the daily exclusive. Of course, the game doesn't end there since you'll still have a daily quest and crystals to collect.

29 days offers more than enough time to finish all quests at your own desired pace. Soggy's guide simply illustrates how to get through them with minimal wait time.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Why the rush?
Each event building only comes up once during the event, and you want to have as many snowflakes as possible on the day that a really good one comes up, so you have the best chance at getting as many of them as possible.
Also, finishing the secondary quests ASAP means you can switch your focus to getting into the next chapter which will give you much better event rewards since they are chapter based.

Istaru

How do you unlock the third grand prize? do you have to buy the first and second ones to get the third? I only want the third one.

Istaru

The culture buildings from this event are not blesable? I have the daily prize frozen tree and the first main prize but nobody blessed them so i asked and it seems they cant? is this intentional? Are all like this? Because if it is ....well that sucks! big time
I reported it a a bug, and it has been confirmed. the Elvenar team says they are working on it.

Crystal01

How do you unlock the third grand prize? do you have to buy the first and second ones to get the third? I only want the third one.
Good question, I thought you had to buy first, before second, before third BUT i would be intrested to know if you can save up enough to buy third when you have the # of snowglobes

Istaru

Each event building should only be available once. The father tree was available twice on Beta, but they confirmed that was a bug. The father candy cane tree is coming up still, and is similar in bonuses (and look I'd imagine)

There is also a Father Glitter Tree coming at some point. It is similar in culture to the Father Frozen Tree. The Candy Cane Father Tree has lower culture but equal population and is coming in about 5 days according to that Spanish blogger.