• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Event: March of the Herds

DeletedUser5776

... and here's the Rainbow Unicorn. I guess at this point I'm hoping I was wrong and there is indeed a 30th prize available in the final 2 hours of the quest. Otherwise, I guess, I need to figure out what day to waste my beets on, to get buildings I have no plan to use. Chapter VII Rocky Enclosures aren't better than Chapter V Glossy Gardens+Fairy houses :(. Maybe Rainbow Unicorns, even though I really prefer buildings that can be polished. Sigh.

DeletedUser9247

Through all the events I have avoided codices like a plague and now it's the best of all the remaining dailies...
...something is rotten in the state of [...] Elvenar

dikke ikke

Elven architect shows for rocky enclosure 5500 culture, as did crazy wizard before. Now crazy wizards shows for rocky enclosure 290 pop and 290 culture for level 10. I will wait and see what will happen on beta. I still hope they change rocky enclosure into a building that gives both pop and culture, but more like glossy gardens at level 10, being 2400 pop and culture

This quest has proved far too long and expensive for me, and the rewards do not reflect the amount of resources demanded. I have found it nigh on impossible to participate in both the tourneys and the quest and have given up. Just collecting my beets now and doing the daily quest and reaping what small rewards I can.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I think that since it is obvious that people can't always afford to complete a certain quest, or maybe see no value, give the option to discard the quest. You dont get the event item, but you can move on to the other quests.

You can ignore it and concentrate on the regular game.
Nothing requires you to play it.

"But Muck, I'll still have those two quest guides on my screen. And every time I come into my city I'll get that beet notice."

Oh the horror.

DeletedUser8187

I would give a recommendation to the lower levelled players trying to complete the quests. If possible make the orange spells. The spells for the manufacturing goods.

Before this quest I had my goods at the 1000 mark and I thought I was a superstar. Between collecting relics and giving away my goodies, I went to under 100 each. They are bouncing back. I'm stuck at the 60-62 giving away those goods for second time are hard.

Poor planning on my part I prepped my academy to complete the Pop quest soon as I completed the first one. Those orange spells would have helped getting the goods and having something to trade with.

So have those orange spells ready for the next quest.

DeletedUser3507

Mines at a measly 1.5 m +In all 3 tiers the beginning it sucks, my beta city in chapter 6 is just hiting 50 k....

Last edited by a moderator: