• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I am a filty dirty cheating powergamer
Right there with you!
From my Khelonaar city, now in Elementals:
Harvest Set.png

Not that I figured out the value on my own, lol! Soggy not only explained it, he did an ElvenArchitect mock up for me once the event ended and we knew the buildings I had available. They're only upgraded to Dwarves/Fairy levels so far, and I run one steel factory. Will upgrade further when needed, but with over 3mil of each T1 good on hand, they're doing just fine for now.
chosen to extend the artifact conversion!
Thank you for all you do for us!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Now, let's do the time zone math correctly this time. The announcement says 2AM CEST on May 6th, which means at the start of the new game day for your time zone. Don't let that date throw you off, as here along the east coast of the US, that will be 8PM on the 5th, or 5PM on the 5th for the west coast, not on the 6th.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm pleased to be proven wrong about the dev team paying attention. The extension is a good thing for the player-base.

But because they are keeping all four versions of the recipes active for the extra time, you know there are players who will only see the "old to new" and not the "new to old" recipes that they desperately need. So it will still be another fail for the devs for not deactivating the "old to new", while extending the time for just the "new to old" recipes.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
But because they are keeping all four versions of the recipes active for the extra time, you know there are players who will only see the "old to new" and not the "new to old" recipes that they desperately need. So it will still be another fail for the devs for not deactivating the "old to new", while extending the time for just the "new to old" recipes.
I feel like it's a reasonable trade-off of effort. There might be people who got the last fire phoenix relic on at the very end and would like a chance to convert it.

In the choice between no conversions and a mix of wanted and unwanted conversions, I come down on the latter side.

Deleted User - 1178646

Right there with you!
From my Khelonaar city, now in Elementals:

Not that I figured out the value on my own, lol! Soggy not only explained it, he did an ElvenArchitect mock up for me once the event ended and we knew the buildings I had available. They're only upgraded to Dwarves/Fairy levels so far, and I run one steel factory. Will upgrade further when needed, but with over 3mil of each T1 good on hand, they're doing just fine for now.

Thank you for all you do for us!

Guess where that inspiration came from ;)
http://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-harvest-festival-feedback.17330/post-116050
I remember him saying this post opened there eyes most likely in a winter event post either here or on beta, but since he posted several thousands of posts I can't be bothered to find it.

I did find one from another player
@CrazyWizard After seeing your publication I understood the power that the set had, so I also tried to put together a complex haha. It is not as amazing as yours because they do not have all the connections to the maximum but even so for my city it is equivalent to 10 marble factories at level 15. It is very amazing. So very grateful for your example.
[[broken pic]]

It's a very nice combination.
But not anywhere close to the scale we designed it, that post was after some critical parts where already released.
We released this layout after some critical parts where already given out. those where the wordt parts of the set... so most did not take multiple of them.
People later scrambles to get similar results on a smaller scale.
If someone really noticed this before the event they would come up with a similar scale, and that I havent seen (yet)
1587516036672.png

When the winter set came along people actually started to build some awesome similar examples.
Later they essentially locked this option down by placing all parts in the main prizes instead of dailies.

I just love to jump on events whenever I find somthing cool,
For the past several months I am already planning the next move for when another opportunity arrives I will be able to get multiple great prizes without spending a penny (I hope) To me thats part of the challenge. how to solve the elvenar puzzle and predict the elvenars teams next move(s)

This time past weeks / months I already told on many places how, so if you havent read it yet, and you wanna know it's search time :p

Currrently they make some poor buildings but eventually something cool will pop up, and by then i'll be ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
On another note - I got the Trading Outpost at the end of the event, but I have NO idea what that is! Is it for trading? Is it worth placing even though it expires in 50 days? What is it good for, or, better than? A side question = Basic/Legendary/Epic summonable buildings: what's that name difference about?

Help me, O Wise Ones! _/\_
Lisa, up through Chapter 5, it produces coin instants. Starting in chapter 6, it produces portal profits, which are VERY important. I'm not sure what chapter you are in, and whether it will be of much use to you now. If you find yourself running out of coins a lot, then yes, by all means get those coin instants (it produces one every 48 hours.) If you are part of a fellowship that regularly gets royal restorations, you may want to leave it in your inventory until you get to chapter 6. It's only 2x2, so that means you need 4 RRs to upgrade it by one chapter. If you are in Chapter 3 now, for example, you would need 12 RRs to be able to place and immediately upgrade it to chapter six, where it would produce 5% portal profits every 48 hours. (You can't upgrade it to chap 6 until you are in 6 yourself, of course so you'd have to wait until then before placing it.) If you place it early, of course, it expires, it's pretty much useless after that. It's up to you if you need the coins now. If it were me, I'd leave it in inventory and upgrade it to chapter 6 as soon as I get there.

Last edited:

LisaMV

Lisa, up through Chapter 5, it produces coin instants. Starting in chapter 6, it produces portal profits, which are VERY important. I'm not sure what chapter you are in, and whether it will be of much use to you now. If you find yourself running out of coins a lot, then yes, by all means get those coin instants (it produces one every 48 hours.) If you are part of a fellowship that regularly gets royal restorations, you may want to leave it in your inventory until you get to chapter 6. It's only 2x2, so that means you need 4 RRs to upgrade it by one chapter. If you are in Chapter 3 now, for example, you would need 12 RRs to be able to place and immediately upgrade it to chapter six, where it would produce 5% portal profits every 48 hours. (You can't upgrade it to chap 6 until you are in 6 yourself, of course so you'd have to wait until then before placing it.) If you place it early, of course, it expires, it's pretty much useless after that. It's up to you if you need the coins now. If it were me, I'd leave it in inventory and upgrade it to chapter 6 as soon as I get there.
Thank you for you very clear & thorough answer...but it is too late! :confused: I already placed it, once I saw it was expiring and was only 2x2, thought I should just go for it and see what it does. Darn! I am in ch4 now, don't really ever need coins since I do NH every day and upgrade my MH all the time to accomodate too many!
I cannot get anyone to join my fs, which is sadly just me at the moment, so I never get those RR's that I need.

An expiring building does not start expiring until you place it?!
Are you absolutely certain about this? That's the main reason I did it - it would have been foolish to let it sit unused then just expire, right?

On the other hand, it is very, very cute!:) Are these hard to get? Will I have the opportunity again? I will do better next time, Sensei. _/\_

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you for you very clear & thorough answer...but it is too late! :confused: I already placed it, once I saw it was expiring and was only 2x2, thought I should just go for it and see what it does. Darn! I am in ch4 now, don't really ever need coins since I do NH every day and upgrade my MH all the time to accomodate too many!
I cannot get anyone to join my fs, which is sadly just me at the moment, so I never get those RR's that I need.

An expiring building does not start expiring until you place it?! Are you absolutely certain about this? That's the main reason I did it - it would have been foolish to let it sit unused then just expire, right?

On the other hand, it is very, very cute!:) Are these hard to get? Will I have the opportunity again? I will do better next time, Sensei. _/\_
It never expires until you place it. I'm so sorry, Lisa. I have done things like that before and been sorry. At least you'll know for next time. Good luck to you. And yes, you'll have an opportunity to get another one, but they are rare, so be on the lookout for it in future events. It's possible you may eventually see one in the Magic Academy someday.

ET-inf3rno

There are different labels within the same class. I.e. Burning Pool is a summon, and it is Legendary. Moonstone Library is a summon, and it is Epic. Phoenix Cult is a summon, but it is just basic.

I am not aware of these designations having any effect whatsoever (except for the ribbon in the inventory). It doesn't mean there is none.
Interesting. The venars rock 3 does not have any border, still it is the best building in the game.