• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser12171

Ever since they introduced double days a year ago in Eldrasil's ascending, I've gotten all 3 Grand Prizes every single event without spending diamonds.

This time, I bought a moon mirror and also got all 3 Grand Prizes. I wasn't going for it, but it so happened that the daily prize I wanted was on a double day. So I got 10 of that daily prize, and hit the 3rd Grand Prize (well, 790/800, but that's as good as getting it already) on a single day. I spent the rest of the event waiting for Krarak to boost the 2nd Set, because since I the 2nd and 3rd grand prizes already, so why not? anyway there weren't any military buildings, which was what I really wanted after the Pond of Autumn. I got 4 of the krarak thingies in the end, and a boatload of KPs (I count coin rain as KP as well) to boot, as well as 1 trading outpost and a tomato thing on the last day.

I guess my conclusion is, it doesn't matter whether you spend or not.

DeletedUser12171

One more thing regarding the "spenders get better rates" argument

Giving different reward rates to spenders would be again, false advertising, which is illegal. Additionally, there already is a way in which spenders would get better chances at the rewards: buying more event items = more rolls = more chances of getting rewards. This has been available all along, and this time they just gave a boost to it through the moon mirror.

Don't over think things people. It is enough to calculate the odds as Pheryll and a few others do. Things like chest opening rituals, time of the day - these are superstitions. To each his own, sure, but why fret unnecessarily?

DeletedUser12171

Exactly!!!. We could have had this whole thing ironed out smoothly if you would have just posted this in the beginning right?...But No, you just had to wait....I got your random number, its 7. Dont over think it, just make sure you use it on your lottto tickets! :D

Lol. The same issues get thrown up every single event without fail. Often, people are more interested in griping than really learning from others. Some do, and they have a better time in the game after that. What I'm saying very likely will end up hitting a wall of bricks, but I just say it anyway. Mainly, it's me sharing my views, secondarily, someone may be persuaded. I'm not getting my hopes up for the latter though, and I'll just go on enjoying the game as I have done ;)

DeletedUser19887

I have the harvest buildings the Bird, Wiesel and shrine but I do not get the KP bonus? I get everything else but no matter how I lay out the building the KP bonus does not work. Is there a special way to layout the buildings??

DeletedUser12430

I have the harvest buildings the Bird, Wiesel and shrine but I do not get the KP bonus? I get everything else but no matter how I lay out the building the KP bonus does not work. Is there a special way to layout the buildings??

make the two large buildings touch, then add a shrine to either side.like so....but make sure a road is connected.

57.jpg