• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trade Coins for Supplies

DeletedUser2870

I also would like to be able to trade my boosted goods for coins at the wholesaler. At several points I've been stumped for coins and would have been glad to sell goods for coins. (or for supplies)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3515

I think this is a really good idea!
I was just saying the same thing to one of my fellowship team mates! She was stuck because she didn't have enough
supplies!

DeletedUser3312

I would like to be able to use my supplies to purchase KP. It used to be a feature of the game and is still on the pop up add as the game loads at times. but... sadly when you fill up with supplies, you are stuck. you cannot collect from your workshops. they just sit there ready. and you lose when you visit as the hammers do not go into your "bank" and I cannot upgrade my main hall. I have to research it down the line as I am on level 15. so.... I waste a ton of hammers daily.

DeletedUser3297

Jewess, if you have an overabundance of supplies, you have too many workshops. That space is doing nothing for you but being wasted. You could delete a few workshops and add a few more manufactories or use the space for anything else that would be more useful to you.

It's always a good idea to run the numbers on your supply requirements for your city. Have just as many workshops as you need to only produce the supplies for your manufactories and have those on the same schedule as your manufactories. Then look at the supply requirements you need for military (usually 1 or 2 extra workshops is all you need for that). Finally have on workshop to keep your supply inventory up, just not overstocked. That would be used for upgrades and research.

IF you do that, you will never run out of supplies and you will never max out supplies and have to buy from the wholesaler. Then you can optimize the land use in your city for things that you actually need.

DeletedUser3312

That is easily fixed. You can buy in the Wholesaler before you fill up from the workshop again. But the idea of buying KP with Supplies is good

I asked support why it was no longer an option to use hammers to buy KP and was told that it was removed as a choice by player demand. Players wanted to use hammers only as supplies not to buy Kp. sigh...

Jewess, if you have an overabundance of supplies, you have too many workshops. That space is doing nothing for you but being wasted. You could delete a few workshops and add a few more manufactories or use the space for anything else that would be more useful to you.

Ya, I am gonna delete a couple today. It's so dang painful to delete level 15 anythings!!! but I do not need all the hammers. I use them for the military but it takes over 24 hours to complete 5 units of anything so the hammers continue to build up. and I get a ton from visits to FS neighbors as well.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I asked support why it was no longer an option to use hammers to buy KP and was told that it was removed as a choice by player demand. Players wanted to use hammers only as supplies not to buy Kp. sigh..
That sounds like 100% BS.
Players were sending in tickets and/or making complaint threads on the forums stating
"I don't like having the option to buy KP with my supplies, please remove that choice."???
I'm going to head down to the burger joint down the road and ask them to take regular fries off the menu because I only order the curly fries.

DeletedUser3312

Ya. My thoughts as well. Who really would t a ke a choice away? ????

DeletedUser2396

I don't get it - i have 14 Workshops - 4 Armories - and when i finish 24 Boosted Factories and i don't seem to have the problems mentioned above ^

DeletedUser3312

I have 5 level 15 armories..? Barack level 5. I have upgradied troops as far as I can. Even in the tournment..... I cant win level
afed

DeletedUser3871

I don't get it - i have 14 Workshops - 4 Armories - and when i finish 24 Boosted Factories and i don't seem to have the problems mentioned above ^

Haha Of course you don't. You are using your supplies to produce the goods and train your troops :p

DeletedUser3312

Haha Of course you don't. You are using your supplies to produce the goods and train your troops :p

As do i my barracks is 15 and constantly going. With 5 armories at level 15 as well, it takes a long long time to train. i had 18 workshops at level 15. i sold several and doing fine now. i also keep factories going on 3 hr. Settings.