• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Now Not Working!!!

DeletedUser1055

Chat seems to be working in Keepers of Avalon (Winyandor) now, TRADER is NOT. I had a friend online with me. I posted a test trade. Trades outside the fellowship showed up for her, but not mine. I had her post a trade. Her trade showed up for me, but non outside the Fellowship. Hmmm, very hard to play the game if you can't trade. Since I am just entering the Dwarven era, which is enough to make one consider quitting, now I'm at a standstill because I can't trade. Ever hear of the American saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it?" I am having a really hard time keeping people in my fellowship interested in playing. I've been standing on my head, cheerleading to keep them on. Now I'm one of them. This isn't fun anymore. :(

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for reporting this. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?