• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

DeletedUser3507

Hmm so far I have done a Soggy move and its payed off
2 Burning eggs
2 Sculpture of the Phoenix
1 Observatory
1 Sun Codex
By the way Soggy I just passed 205K and in Dragon chapter....:D:rolleyes::p:confused:;);)

DeletedUser3507

:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Go for it...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

On Beta I am trying
On Winyador /US2 you might say I use 90% magic stuff 7 residences are not only. The rest is..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

lol, next event I am going count actual chests and not event currency. I spent 2500 stored essence. So I spent 2500, plus all the essence I won in the chests. Not sure exactly how much essence I won. How many feathers did you need to unlock the first grand prize? I am at 335 on the second grand prize. So 65+(feathers to open 1st grand prize/5)= number of chests opened

DeletedUser3507

I am only 1/2 done on second grand prize but theres plenty of time...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
lol, next event I am going count actual chests and not event currency. I spent 2500 stored essence. So I spent 2500, plus all the essence I won in the chests. Not sure exactly how much essence I won.
Except I think that's the biggest thing that people are missing when the think the math is against them. As @SoggyShorts mentioned earlier, the trick is to figure out how many chests you get for what you have at the start, because everything you get came from those chests.

If you start with 2500, and open the small "egg," then all of your prizes come from 50 eggs. If you win enough essences to open 75 in the end, your odds aren't x/75, it's still x/50. The contents of the additional 25 eggs actually came out of the first 50. Any additional essences are simply collecting delayed prizes from the chest the essence came out of.

mikeledo

Having getting some more magic dust, I got my first building, some Trader III that I won't be able to use until about fourth of July...but it there when needed and I almost feel good about li

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Having getting some more magic dust, I got my first building, some Trader III that I won't be able to use until about fourth of July...but it there when needed and I almost feel good about li
Why won't you be able to use it?

DeletedUser3297

I think you are missing the point of what the trader 3 actually is. It is a building that allows you to produce your non-boosted tier 3 goods. Does not matter if you have them unlocked or not. In fact, once you get tier 3 unlocked, the trader 3 will lose it's value really fast. So for now, you can produce tier 3 and stockpile as Ashrem said. However, your residences require tier 3 to level to 15 so you can max out your residences earlier than by taking advantage of this building.

DeletedUser7686

I started playing Elvenar a little over two weeks ago, so for me the Event kicked in almost from the beginning of the game. It has been a lot of fun and a big jump start to my little City.

My only complaint is more of a whine. I really would like to have played with Heavy Ranged while I am learning Combat in the early Chapters. I was disappointed that there wasn't a second chance for Grounds of the Orc Strategist after the last batch of Unicorns. I'm glad the Grounds were in the middle of the Event, I managed to save up for eight Large Eggs, but sadly, no Grounds.

Because the Event has made playing Elvenar such a positive experience, I even bought Diamonds, even though I had just begun.

I hope there are more Events like this.

DeletedUser4493

I opened all small eggs - 4148 essences got me three buildings and 38 essence left - so that is what, extremely unlucky?

Very Very Upsetting

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I opened all small eggs - 4148 essences got me three buildings and 38 essence left - so that is what, extremely unlucky?
Yes. Luck is luck. I also had about 4100 Essences and opened only small eggs. I still have 1700 essences left.

upload_2017-4-8_18-50-54.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'll be totally honest, and even as a bit of a math guy, getting 3 buildings would be unacceptable.
The odds say 10, I budget for 8, I can live with 5, but 3? Yes @Tyanna that is "extremely" unlucky imo.

I wouldn't expect the devs or anyone else to do anything for me, but there's a chance I'd rage quit. Not like a grown man "Aw that sucks, I think I'll play a less frustrating game." but more like a full blown throw the controller 14 year old style tantrum.

Made me look though, and in order to get back to "average" you'd have to buy 2k ess I think, and that's about $70. Which is more than the first 6 premium expansions... I think ess might be overpriced.

DeletedUser4493

I wouldn't expect the devs or anyone else to do anything for me, but there's a chance I'd rage quit. Not like a grown man "Aw that sucks, I think I'll play a less frustrating game." but more like a full blown throw the controller 14 year old style tantrum.

I dont expect the devs to do anything for sure but if the inflated response on the forums is that you are guaranteed anything, those statements should be adjusted. The only one who gave me high hopes were the statistics posted. Certainly i could be the only one in a million with this bad of luck
( that's how statistics work ) - i can be the odd one out. But for certain, my desire to participate in events, is only to gain the rewards. If I am not going to get any - I wont be wasting my time or my resources completing them. The game will go on for me, not a deal breaker, just the end of events for me. Cause I most certainly wont give them a dime knowing what my actual odds are now.

P.S ..... there was most certainly a tantrum

DeletedUser4778

I had around 4,000 essence. Got 11 gardens and have no essence left. Was hoping for an even dozen to match my Winter Stars but was expecting to get only 10 so at least I'm 1 up. Don't think I'll get an orc nest though considering the odds.

DeletedUser4751

Is there an egg tree in any of the daily rewards?! I really can't believe that the one thing so many like to collect isn't made for this event - so I'm hoping it comes in the next few days ...