• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.113 Discussions

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Can't quote, but here's a copy/paste:
"We're planning to update to game version 1.113 on Thursday, September 15th."
I'm guessing the announcement should say Thursday Sept 17th? I know there's a typo somewhere...;)

Deleted User - 3932582

LOL, Inno strikes back, as usual. Those who are not in the late-game and are looking forward to separate training queues on military buildings - keep in mind that you may lose training slots on Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp. Those slots will be independent from each other, so you can't get 5-slot MC until after an upgrade tech in Halflings (IIRC). Previously, all slots were driven off your Barracks tech.

mikeledo

I know Germany has a different time zone. I didn't know the operated off a different freakin' calendar.

DeletedUser26692

Seen the update on the play store updated it but still can't train separately. anyone else on mobile having this issue?

Even uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26692

Yeah, it's weird in the gameplay store the elvenar app says that you can now train in all three military buildings but then under the app details it says that the app was last updated September 11th..... oh well I have plenty of patience, if I didn't I wouldn't be playing this game ;-)

Fayeanne

Weird, now my Mercenary Camp has only 3 training slots and the locked ones say "Upgrade the Barracks to open these slots." Uhhh... ;)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Being able to make more troops is going to be great, but it is also going to use up a lot more supplies. I wonder how many players can currently generate enough supplies to run all 3 military buildings at the same time and to keep doing it for a prolonged period of time? I am pretty sure I can't right now. Although now I might have enough troops to be able to fight more in the Spire and negotiate less, which will save a lot of supplies.

DeletedUser20616

Being able to make more troops is going to be great, but it is also going to use up a lot more supplies. I wonder how many players can currently generate enough supplies to run all 3 military buildings at the same time and to keep doing it for a prolonged period of time? I am pretty sure I can't right now. Although now I might have enough troops to be able to fight more in the Spire and negotiate less, which will save a lot of supplies.

My Ch 16 city isn't having any trouble. Most endgame players have plenty of Magic WS.. or they will soon lol

Last edited by a moderator:

hvariidh gwendrot

and still there was not an in-game announcement just a forum post, so great lack of communication once again .. try using your elvenar news icon for actual elvenar news inno vs your usual hope word gets around to you format, you guys really suck at letting your players know what's going on
edit: in game update after my original post, late but better than usual :cool:

Last edited: