• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Version 1.181

Lady Dastardly

Have you seen the Gingerbread Mansion? I've not seen it in years, even though I've seen the artifacts.
I was not playing during the original event, but I was able to craft bases for it in both live cities when the artifacts went into the spire. It definitely was in there at some point. However, I disenchanted one of the bases last year (once I spent blueprints/diamonds to craft the artifacts I was missing to fully evolve it), and haven't seen it since. My Beta city begun in Jan of this year has pulled every base that is supposed to be available from the MA EXCEPT for the Gingerbread Mansion.

I have disenchanted and recrafted other bases many times, and the longest I have ever had to wait to get the base to reappear was 3 months. I disenchanted an Ashen Phoenix base 2 weeks ago and it reappeared in the MA in 2 days.

Serena McTavish

I was not playing during the original event, but I was able to craft bases for it in both live cities when the artifacts went into the spire. It definitely was in there at some point. However, I disenchanted one of the bases last year (once I spent blueprints/diamonds to craft the artifacts I was missing to fully evolve it), and haven't seen it since. My Beta city begun in Jan of this year has pulled every base that is supposed to be available from the MA EXCEPT for the Gingerbread Mansion.

I have disenchanted and recrafted other bases many times, and the longest I have ever had to wait to get the base to reappear was 3 months. I disenchanted an Ashen Phoenix base 2 weeks ago and it reappeared in the MA in 2 days.
SAME in live server. Never seen a gingerbread base in over a year. I crafted all bases in my new city and if i don't have artifacts , i recraft each ch. I get those back fairly quickly- usually 2 weeks or less including the fire phoenix base.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

SAME in live server. Never seen a gingerbread base in over a year. I crafted all bases in my new city and if i don't have artifacts , i recraft each ch. I get those back fairly quickly- usually 2 weeks or less including the fire phoenix base.

Yes, that has been my experience as well. Thanks for letting me know.

ExplorerAngelica

Since Phoenix Artifacts and Bear Artifacts are used in 3 different evolving buildings…they should come around in the spire 3 times more often than any of the other artifacts…and it seems it is just the opposite…they NEVER seem to come around at all…

This should be fixed ,,,,Especially since you are putting them in the Magic Academy as an item needed for crafting

Pheryll

Set Designer
Since Phoenix Artifacts and Bear Artifacts are used in 3 different evolving buildings…they should come around in the spire 3 times more often than any of the other artifacts…and it seems it is just the opposite…they NEVER seem to come around at all…

This should be fixed ,,,,Especially since you are putting them in the Magic Academy as an item needed for crafting

Many people, including myself, have at times suggested completely removing artifact and evolving building bases from MA crafting and setting up a different interface for them.

Dhurrin

That would be one option, and would make sense from a players point of view. As I stated before, I'm pretty sure they chose these artifacts because people are much more likely to buy them for real money during flash-sales as they are in such high demand.

@Pheryll
True, but then those spots in the MA-recipes would have to be adapted as well.
There are so many ways this could be fixed, either while keeping them in the MA, or using a new game-mechanic. But something needs to be done. Now the question remains on whether any of that feedback ever makes it to someone who can actually make a decision on that AND the question of whether it is going to be addressed. It may just be seen as a revenue-increasing set-up, in which case the only change may be seeing more offers for these artifacts for cash more often

Zoof

Haven't read the entire thread, so I don't know if this gripe has already surfaced, but...

Artifacts for pet food? I had to quickly check my main acct to see if I accidentally bought this without knowing after having checked out the patch notes a week-ish late. I'm still holding onto my phoenix artifacts so that I can find a chapter I want to deploy and evolve a phoenix on, and not only do I find out that I now have to pay attention to what my pet food costs but that my phoenix artifact stash was in danger this entire time? This rubs me the wrong way.

Flashfyre

Haven't read the entire thread, so I don't know if this gripe has already surfaced, but...

Artifacts for pet food? I had to quickly check my main acct to see if I accidentally bought this without knowing after having checked out the patch notes a week-ish late. I'm still holding onto my phoenix artifacts so that I can find a chapter I want to deploy and evolve a phoenix on, and not only do I find out that I now have to pay attention to what my pet food costs but that my phoenix artifact stash was in danger this entire time? This rubs me the wrong way.
It's been mentioned. And, yes, if you're holding on to bird or bear artifacts for some future use, you'll need to be sure of the pet food recipe before using it, in case it's an artifact one.
This is what happens when people complain about there not being enough pet food and that INNO should find ways to make it appear more often. They did, and now everyone's complaining about the cost.
<shrugs shoulders>

Count Rupert

It's been mentioned. And, yes, if you're holding on to bird or bear artifacts for some future use, you'll need to be sure of the pet food recipe before using it, in case it's an artifact one.
This is what happens when people complain about there not being enough pet food and that INNO should find ways to make it appear more often. They did, and now everyone's complaining about the cost.
<shrugs shoulders>
Seems to me it was the answer to two complaints. One as you noted of needing more pet food and the other needing a way to utilize artifacts players had no use for. They killed two birds with one stone with this change. Now it's "that's not what we meant." :p

Moho

Chef
They killed two birds with one stone with this change.
They may have killed many more, in fact, including the goose that laid golden eggs. Elvenar has just become so hard for cities in low chapters due to the difficulty of using the MA that I expect the number of new players quitting the game will skyrocket.

defiantoneks

"New recipes for pet food are added. New recipes' costs include:
  • Refined Relics (crystal, silk, scroll)
  • Phoenix (2019) and Bear (2019) artifacts
    • Developers note: This is something we have seen requested by the community, and we are implementing it"

well, i dont recall anyone asking to use a more difficult relic to get, but hey.
i think the use of the two most valuable artifacts is a bit of an "oh yeah? here" kind of thumbing their noses at us for even asking. and acting like they don't know better is part of it.
at least the new evolving building will help with the extra catalysts it will now cost (as their "balancing" excuse).

Serena McTavish

Yes, that has been my experience as well. Thanks for letting me know.
I just got a gingerbread base in my S&D ch city!! its been over a year since i started this city. I don't know if it's been available in crafter but took that long to show up or they finally listened and made it available. Either way, I'm happy to finally get it.