• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

visiting etiquete

what do u do

• Total voters

DeletedUser619

There are so many "ifs" "thens" to this question ...

If a newer city can't figure out how to change their city name to tell me what they want, then they get polish on their Builder's Hut. I want them to grow as quickly as possible so they're more likely to provide value to me later in the game.

I figure lower-level players need gold coins more than they need Culture. If the BH is full, then they get a click on their Main Hall.

If a player has a specific request, then I'll honor it, insofar as I'm able to. If I can't FIND the BH, it doesn't get polished.

In general, under 5k points and they get BH or MH. After that, they get the highest Cultural building of which I'm aware for their race.

Obviously abandoned cities get whatever I happen to click on. I'm there for the coins.

DeletedUser4993

There are so many "ifs" "thens" to this question ...

If the BH is full, then they get a click on their Main Hall.

If I can't FIND the BH, it doesn't get polished.

BH rarely helped me until I was bigger and all I remember is coins, coins, coins. Definitely put ur BH near ur main. :)

Deleted User - 1178646

I try to give golden hands the neighbourly help they ask for, but if it's the BH, I will quickly look for it but no more than 5 seconds.

All the other towns just whatever pops up the quickest, mostly MH, I seriously can't be bothered buffing 250 people for there disired wish, after a 100 I am pretty much done and I just wanna to get it done with, so speeds becomes more important.

DeletedUser2963

I was visiting today and realized that I don't always give requested help. If someone is asking for Main Hall or Builders Hut but they put a spell on cultural buildings, I hit the cultural buildings always. I just assumed that they want a temporary boost to culture and thus did not change the name of the city. I do this so automatically that I never even noticed until today. Thoughts? Does anyone on here do this? Is my assumption accurate or faulty?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Does anyone on here do this? Is my assumption accurate or faulty?
I don't think any assumption is more-or-less faulty than any other.

If it's someone I have an actual reciprocal relationship with, I send them a pm and ask, and leave it unhelped for a few minutes. If it's someone I've never engaged with, I do what they ask.

DeletedUser4993

I was visiting today and realized that I don't always give requested help. If someone is asking for Main Hall or Builders Hut but they put a spell on cultural buildings, I hit the cultural buildings always. I just assumed that they want a temporary boost to culture and thus did not change the name of the city. I do this so automatically that I never even noticed until today. Thoughts? Does anyone on here do this? Is my assumption accurate or faulty?
Good question. I just do what they ask. What you sow so shall you reap.